Belladona

And looks like a serious conversation between them.

From your words it follows, and you are right, that it is legal to dislike people as well as animals. Yes, that’s right, it’s normal lawyer shit and lawyer trash. Nash is an idiot. I’m clear on that. It’s always been proven to me that if you don’t like animals, you don’t like people.

2 Likes

Camera 5 is not working

2 Likes

This guy nows no bounderies no respect to Lucius, and even worst is She allows it. Final act he might leave her that what im filling

1 Like

Allows it? She’s the one that wants it.

1 Like

Well, I won’t caress a cat, to give an example, but it won’t hurt either and I send you a hug because I’m sure you’re a great guy :hugs: :hugs: :rofl:

1 Like

It has always been worthwhile for me to take a new business partner to an animal. They’ll know when the man’s faking it. I haven’t written off a stock on the stock market since.

2 Likes

Without a doubt their instinct is far superior to ours.

2 Likes

At least he petted the cat! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

приятных снов тебе :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Oh!! It seems that he is not a monster :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve seen two instances of him mistreating Bella’s cats, just posted on this forum. No telling how many more times weren’t posted. It’s clear he doesn’t like animals, at least cats. He’s a total jerk, to put it mildly.

The above is fact. This is JMO. I get the feeling he’s very self-centered, i.e. it’s all about him.

2 Likes

:fire:

9 Likes

she look like heather :leader singer of pale waves lol

3 Likes

interesting she giving a good show to the people on her phone

10 Likes

They were on Tango Live. Unfortunately, no nudity on that app unless it’s a 1-1 setting. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

mmm coolio nice to know lol
tried tango the app confusing

2 Likes

he going for the world cup lol

8 Likes

he teasing her like Chaka Demus - Tease Me says

5 Likes

lol now they out lol

5 Likes