2 Likes

It was a pleasure. I hope you repeat.

2 Likes

@Belladona is all of this :point_down::100:
Be Yourself You Are Beautiful GIF by Chippy the Dog

7 Likes

“
y el veneno tambiĂ©n” :laughing:
Eso me dijeron una vez cuando yo hice exactamente el mismo comentario acerca de mí (soy pequeña de estatura como Belladona)

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

18 Likes

Ahahaha she read and is now joking around with us :rofl::rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Sound cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::joy:

1 Like

I feel like there’s some tension. I’m thinking that Bell and the boy’s quickie from last night is in the air.

2 Likes

Even though we don’t know what they’re talking about it just seems like that she was laying on top of him or her head was between his legs. Then something was said like he saw her and Nelson having sex in the living room, even though he didn’t have sex with Nelson‘s girlfriend Did he was upset about it and then she rolled over like she was mad and now again this is just my opinion from what I was saying then she got up and went to the balcony and you can see her kind of put her hands in her head and kinda drop her head down like yeah so I think the same thing you’re thinking I know that was long, lol but yeah

1 Like

5 Likes

10 Likes

5 Likes

Extremely strong double-sided adhesive tape could solve the problems. Melt gun, too. Ordinary duct tape would probably be useless. Just make sure you degrease the substrate.

3 Likes

5 Likes

For me personally i can never understand the whole setup with cameras on VHTV. Tape holding cameras up is not the solution. especially in the bathroom as steam can cause the tape to lift and then the camera falls.

6 Likes

Pretty much the reason is to find no destructive methods, since they don’t own the place they don’t want to damage the properties. And that are easily available repairs if failure occurs.

1 Like

8 Likes

10 Likes

So, the nano adhesive tape is non-destructive. Neither is the hot melt gun on tiles and similar materials.

1 Like

Yes Nano tape would work for sure.

1 Like