Belladona

Wow I’m lost for words I don’t have access but I’m just :rage: about the pic I just saw poor little kitty for me and other ppl for sure too see no fun in seeing a cat wig out in a bag

1 Like

8 Likes

I won’t mention it again, but no one can imagine how much this has really pissed me off…

3 Likes

Well i’m sure if a man did this then there would be more of an uproar. Footage also been deleted.

3 Likes

It was a really stupid thing to do but then again some people are idiots

5 Likes

6 Likes

So my image was deemed ‘inappropriate’ and been deleted…

What is more inappropriate, is for someone to put a kitten in a bag, swing it about, and chuck it on the sofa…

Priorities! huh​:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

It wasn’t your picture that was inappropriate. That was the act that was done. It is common in such cases that pictures and “timeline” are removed. You did everything right! JMO :hugs:

5 Likes

It’s called “sweeping under the rug” system. Nothing wrong from your side.

4 Likes

Wow didn’t know she did that just though she put it in the bag and took it out again. That’s even worse swinging it about . :face_v___ting:

6 Likes

Think @jabbath1987 looked at the timeline, they can confirm… I only have standard sub so I quickly just screenshotted what I could.

If people just think “sweeping it under the carpet” is sufficient, more fool them.

She did it with 3 damn cameras in her face - no s__ts given.

7 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

I know this is a long shot, but is it possible that someone might have a shot just like this, but with her legs open a little more? Thanks if you do and thanks for trying if you don’t.
:+1:

8 Likes

As far as I know its the first time she does this at this camera angle, so no not yet.

8 Likes

Thanks for the info. She certainly spread her legs in this shot, but I can’t see her gorgeous pussy, which is what I was hoping for. Thanks again. Maybe next time. I love her pussy.

1 Like

10 Likes

11 Likes

Neri, thank you very much for your efforts to post what I was looking for. These are very good. Much appreciated.

If you look at Wario’s post right after yours, that’s more like what I was hoping to see, although part of the bottom of his picture is missing, which means part of the best part of the picture is also missing.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Image within the image within the image within …

7 Likes