Bella

wow, just a couple of visits and no action. and get a place still yet I bet he bangs good :slight_smile: I guess this means Harper can get a place without sex ha ha

3 Likes

Did vhtv finally started to pay for praising this crappy project at the forum :joy:

If you are here, it means you still like the project and you are following it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: and what’s not to like here, we have a young and good looking couple joining the project.

1 Like

I don’t support that any more, as it’s not worth a penny; how long I have access and free time, I occasionally watch pics at this forum while browsing the net, and that’s it, but obviously in this case people have increasingly rare occasions to take good ones, what doesn’t surprising me; As you see, saying that I like it is at least tactless, but have a nice time watching anyway :joy:

Well, you are still interested hence you’r checking out the forum and looking at pictures in your free time. I am sure you be back soon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: you can’t stay away for long :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: have good day mate :wink:

1 Like

Huh? New couple living here?

I noticed there is no TV in this apartment :thinking:

Not everyone is a TV addict. I noticed that it just seems like an empty apartment. same as Berg and Freya’s place. Barren and cold looking.

1 Like

I kind of like it, not cluttered.

They can borrow @marcie59 favorite television .I don’t think it’s been used at Casey place :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You mean the big TV pimp left at Katia’s place but never switched on

Yep. Oops I put Casey .my bad

1 Like

Even many of them that have a tv keep preferring using the big screen of the mobile.

that’s true, people watch stuff on their mobile phones or laptop/tablets more than they do on TV now, but you still expect to find one in every home.

Kristy does not have a TV, I think she mentioned she did not need one.

1 Like

Yeah, she uses her laptop to watch TV programs/movies. I personally prefer to watch movies/Tv series on big screen.

A&L left their house. Will there be a cool opening party ?

1 Like

True… Even when i want to put something on mobile i transmit it to the TV

My same thoughts

1 Like

Need to buy a smart TV :rofl:

2 Likes