Bella

Is Finja here ?

1 Like

I don’t think so unless she’s hiding under the bed :rofl:

‘removed confrontational post’.

Also a reminder of this:

• Don’t post no-content replies.
    • Don’t use GIFs as sole purpose of replying to other member. Either react to the post via emoji or write comprehensive reply with contextual GIF of your choice.

https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/faq

Has she a boyfriend ? Maybe she finds one

Are there Finja’s action yet ?

You can find who is who here.

Who’s Finja? (sounds a little like finger :smirk:) Maybe I missed the explanation as I don’t come here as often anymore. :joy:

1 Like

Look in the post above.

2 Likes

Just saw the name. If it’s that girl who was there recently, she is Finja licking good. Busy with outside commitments lately to scroll down through posts. Cheers.

1 Like

Well we all are and I run my company at the same time but it was directly above your post this time. :roll_eyes: :laughing:

1 Like

Oh. I just saw the list of names. Never used that function previously and just realised you can click on the names to see the pics. Cheers. Congrats on your recent “promotion” - I for one voted for you and am happy you were given that task. Nobody more deserving than you.

1 Like

My gif was deleted great….:clap:t2::clap:t2: What to say about policies u can’t comment anything or use gifs for replying….:smirk:

• Don’t post no-content replies.
    • Don’t use GIFs as sole purpose of replying to other member. Either react to the post via emoji or write comprehensive reply with contextual GIF of your choice.

https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/faq

There is a thing in your head called a brain and for most people they are able to converse and debate in a logical respectful manner and Gifs aren’t that and I guess that’s the reason why the rule was made, plus the fact that it was confrontational.

1 Like

U said I can’t use random gifs or comment randomly but I just use gifs for replying to other members I even didn’t use bad words it’s just a funny gif…. Well if u say so…. then it’s not how freedom of speech works…u r just pressing down voice of users by rules…

1 Like

Sometimes I think a funny gif is okay when the whole discussion it is used in is funny. BUT you are known for constantly writing bad things or posting bad gifs against Bella because of reason only you know you are obsessed with her. So @anon31605929 has a fair point deleting that gif.

2 Likes

Absolutely not and you know that we have discussed this at length in private PM where you said then fine I will avoid that section of the forum (your words not mine) and I showed you a way to do so, but you chose not to do that which means that you stay here to cause issues.

I sent you a PM and asked kindly not to cause trouble but you ignored it and they are not my rules they are the forums, so take it up with VHTV, not me.

2 Likes

I don’t want to say much enjoy her u guys….:neutral_face: but one thing for sure there is no freedom of speech….:pray:t2: Today it’s me tomorrow it will someone else….

You’re right, freedom of speech is not a universal human right. It isn’t because it allows for hate speech and speech provoking and promoting violence. It allows for speech insulting, discriminating and degrading others and much more. In most civilised countries these ways of expressing yourself are not condoned.

In stead, there is the freedom to have your own opinion and express it, of course without reverting to the forms of speech mentioned above.

1 Like

Revealing truth of a person doesn’t mean you are insulting a person…. there is no such thing as hate speech…. I saw in every forum people are using bad words posting an irrelevant gifs, content but none of their post were flagged or deleted… but here a gif is insulting a person…or talking to other user become hate speech….:neutral_face:

I did not accuse you or anyone else of anything, I only explained something about freedom of speech. Although it isn’t a universal human right, there are countries where it is allowed and even guaranteed. Add to that that decency is not a common trait, so of course you’ll find bad, even insulting language here. That doesn’t make it right though. And that gif, regardless of it’s content and intention, is simply against the written rules of this forum, rules we all have to abide by, whether you like it or not.