Bella

Seriously, if this is such a problem, I’ll pay it back!

1 Like

Under the circumstances, that’s a really ridiculous, insensitive and inappropriate thing to say, but to answer your “concern”, VHTV gave her the right.

2 Likes

You’re asking someone for reason when they have only one hand available to type and their blood isn’t circulating through their brain :joy::joy::joy:

You sure hit that nail on the head! :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

This picture means a lot to me because it shows that PEOPLE work there. :hugs: (On behalf of myself, I can only thank you!)

2 Likes

I hope the questions now will end once and for all:

6 Likes

:star_struck:

7 Likes

She is very beautiful :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

anche lui :shushing_face:

It is a sad site when Tony has to come to beating his own meat when there two lovely ladies… He should be focusing on Tina.

He could be thinking of Tina .They would be a good couple for each other.

I’m trying to push the camera away but I can’t … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

:star_struck:I know it’s not sex but I think it’s intimate and they feel good.

when are you going to kiss and hug this girl tony? ı cant imagine you can have sex yet. it will take very long time . but you are very boring . what are you doing over there ?

Tony I’m starting to get scared! If this continues, Tina will catch … :rofl: (I’m sure I’m old now, it’s so romantic.) :hugs: :heart_eyes:

Watch out Tony! If a girl in such a situation pokes her hair in the dangerous … :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It means they quarreled

Aha! Thanks!

Now will there be no evidence that he is closing the camera on purpose?

That’s my second cousin’s song :raised_hands:t4::sunglasses:

1 Like

A delicious game of hands … :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes