Barbara

Was very nice to see some nice BI sex…Thanks Barbara and all that made this possible…great and arousing to watch…

1 Like

Sex and passion…great fun guys…thanks

1 Like

This was another time of great Bi Sex…thanks

2 Likes

1 Like

Barbara, Diu and guys thanks for the Bi fun you guys enjoyed…

1 Like

Thank You Barbara & Diu

1 Like

The Holy Exorcism of Miss Diu (Please do not try this at home)

Thank You Barbara & Crew

1 Like

Does their de facto 3rd roommate have a name yet? The guy with the blue hair he wears in a ponytail? He’s been in 2 bi-threeways that i can count. I like him. Also, are Barbara and Diu no longer friends with the other +7s?

I thought his name was Bono ? Barbara’s new Paramour in their 3 part romp nov 1st is named Pierce by Brannon78697 Moments Operator. He just spent the night on the sofa, never moved a muscle.

Thank You Barbara & Pierce

2 Likes

Его зовут Клаус :blush:

2 Likes

Passion sex is best…all sex Bi/straight/gay/…all

1 Like

Maybe Barbara doesn’t like him or just sees him as a one night stand. I mean, I’d say he’s camera shy but its not like he wasn’t on camera before. Also, if he wasn’t into her why would he come over? I dunno, to me it seems like she shot him down. I recognize the signs lol.

One thing I appreciate about Barbara and the rest of the people participating is that they are accepting of everyone. I don’t know about their country specifically but it most of the ex-Soviet areas homosexuality isnt much tolerated at all. Its cool that they are welcoming and non-judgmental.

1 Like

1 Like

5 Likes

Sry, having problems uploading… Does the Mailman cum Twice ?

2 Likes

Damn that girl is straight fire…

1 Like

2 Likes

realm93-cam14-1667646549

3 Likes