Barbara

Just checked and looks like Rino was online 15 minutes ago.

Looks to be a new apartment he is adjusting to. I still miss seeing him in Barbara’s apartment. :heart:

Rumit massages Biyu with body lotion and oil

2 Likes

Lovely picture of him.

I am guessing that could either be a studio backdrop or maybe a new VHTV apartment we have yet to see, come online. I won’t get too excited about the latter (yet), in case it simply isn’t planned to happen and therefore doesn’t.

Yasha and Topher :fire:

6 Likes

This was hot as fuck! They both know each other’s bodies and what they like.

1 Like

Nick found love with Yasha very handsome nick who had been rejected dan for that and left poppy

1 Like

:exploding_head:

Argh! I had no idea Diba was here…

yes diba is there

Yasha see who misses a lot of love, he always sleeps with his teddy bear nick also misses love together i hope it goes well together form a couple time will tell :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: nick and the one who quickly becomes attached in love very carefree very jealous I say because I have discussed with him very endearing as a sincere boy

1 Like

Thank You Guys

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

The beautiful interactions continue…

3 Likes

Nick doesn’t wear a condom when he anal fucks Yasha yes safer protect

lol :laughing: :heart:

BarbaraDildo

3 Likes

Rumit, Barbara, Yasha, and Topher in the tub :heart:

2 Likes

Oh so Topher is the name I have been trying to discover recently. I have been wondering what we should call him as I can’t find him in the directory.

He’s a gorgeous young man and Yasha is very lucky indeed to be able to have such great fun with him (and vice versa of course).

3 Likes

I guess I didn’t need to worry about you missing this, I found it accidentally, and was going to call you to see if you were interested!

Just a few interesting views for @David

4 Likes