Barbara

Nothing new lately, but Rino has started to sleep on the floor instead of the bed.

Rino :heart:

1 Like

Wow, doesn’t he have incredibly beautiful eyes?! Full of expression.

I have never had such a good look at them until now.

New guest with Tristan and Siora

1 Like

Yes that is Bono. You will find him in various ‘+7’ apartments (including Adil / Artem’s most recently) at times. They are all a connected group of friends.

Cheers :blush:

There’s only one photo of him on the wiki where he is blonde, so a few more might be needed soon :smile:

Ah yes so there is! That was taken back when he was simply a guest of Tristan (who incidentally, was named ‘Bango’ at the time), who was the male participant in that particular apartment then. That was around the same time we were first introduced to both Artem and Pasha, again simply just visiting guests with no participant status.

I’m thinking that was at June & Jaro’s apt. That’s where they all came together little by little. That’s where they met Artem and his wondrous instrument. Imagine Siora & Artem trying it on for the first time. He was his Passion driven, and anal curious self. Siora was calm & submissive…to a point…over and over she applied the brakes. I don’t think she ever received the full benefit in any of her orifices but it was fun.

Another time I saw the most outrageous thing ever. (for me) June Fisted Jaro’s Butt. In doggy position. complete, full, and deep. It was not a quickie either. Then June & Jaro were gone.

I’m sure you mean the nude house. There they were all. I also remember the fisting scene. The two were very keen to experiment… :joy:

June & Jaro visited Edrym & Roza just a few days ago and are still together. I would like to see her again… :heart_eyes: :heart:

2 Likes

I’ve searched and searched, I can’t find it in the Archives.

No, that was NOT where they met originally. It was the place stated above. A number of participants lived there. Nude house came after that.

1 Like

Well, then I was wrong. However, the archive is not very well sorted either, as the moments with June & Jaro were saved in Poppy and Artem’s apartments. The footage from the Nude House also runs under Artem’s apartment. And the last ones under Edrym & Roza and Montana. :unamused:

Rino, presumably preparing for a bath (or maybe just having a foot bath)…

Floortime now :blush:

I hope Rino is doing ok. He looks bored or exhausted. Hopefully the apartment has a party soon to get everyone into good spirits.

Ramen with egg :ramen:

5 Likes

He’s having a very good time on the couch today :drooling_face:

1 Like

@David won’t approve of that piccy very much for slightly obvious reasons :laughing:

1 Like

Oh Robwin, you soppy sausage! …

I don’t mind the picture at all (despite the high cropping, which I assume is what you meant by what you said), It’s got a cute guy in it so it’s fine! :slight_smile: