Auriel

Also suddenly disappearedā€¦ So surely, too much to be just a coincidence. 71, 74, 79 and 86 in the same day after last night issues

Haben die alle den selben Manager weiƟ das jemand ?

60, 68 and 75 to disappear soon too.

Nenn mal die Realms bei Namen :grinning:

Yes all the same manager (Mr. Ex-Shitty Cams aka CAMpignon)

1 Like

Look them up here :wink:

Why not 37? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Rheotic question! :wink:

Because they are their own managersā€¦

Where did the Realm go?

See the offlist topic under general discussion.

Hello Auriel and sister, whose name I still havenā€™t been able to figure out. I hope everything is ok, seeing the name of your room disappear at any moment was terrible. I donā€™t know where you are geographically, I hope everything is ok and I can see you again soon, you are beautiful and your smiles are beautiful to look at, as well as your magnificent bodies ā€¦ a hug

@Kennith69580 any particular reason to thumb down Lucaā€™s post? As far as I can see in his posts there is nothing but admiration for both girls, who are truly beautiful?

Si ho sbagliato vero dammāœŒļø

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry if I was wrong to post with my answer, my post was just to ask if you knew anything about the girls who in my opinion have beautiful bodies, then let it be clear, they may not like it, but for me it was a pleasant room to look at

You donā€™t need to apologize, your comment was respectful and in favor of the girls, they are really beautiful.

However, I believe that many people do not like the lack of bed activities and probably find it difficult to understand that someone can like the mere sight of a clothed female body.

1 Like

Iā€™m a little confused about Auriel, sheā€™s on the Indexx site doing all type of stuff, but very little on VH. Why is that?

1 Like

i looked still haven,t found her.

Check your messages

Could you send me that message, too, please? Thanks.

I donā€™t know the indexx site, can you give me some information? thank you

1 Like