Astrid & Guido

you know she wants it

No, there isn’t the slightest comparison between them actually.

Malkus has been around for much longer (on camera) - on and off since August / September last year so his achievements are considerably greater, if you think of it logically. Robus appears to have been known to Nekohey previously, based on their very natural interactions. Plus of course, they (Malkus and Robus) are 2 very different people and these are 2 very different sets of circumstances.

I’m not sure about malkus in terms of sexual activity that his achievements are greater.

Yes ,he surely has more confident being on camera because he’s been here for a very long time.

Sorry for any confusion I caused. To clarify, I didn’t mean sexual activity, I simply meant onscreen nudity. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If Malkus has been on and off of VH since last autumn, there is very little to show of him in the archives. When ever I visit the realm he is lying on the bed with Astrid & Guido. He is usually lying there naked and looks comfortable and relaxed in that state. I guess when it comes to something sexual that is when the shyness kicks in. Having said that he was happy for Astrid to give him a hand job earler.

Yes, not so much of him in the archives, that’s true.

He was first seen back in those early day I referred to, at Yan and Flora’s. That’s also when we first ‘met’ Guido and Aderyn as well.

Two stretched out pussies. :laughing: :laughing:

I’m surprised it wasn’t @Aderyn giving the double handjobs. :sweat_smile:

I hope @Justen179985 was ok after he saw this.

1 Like

It was nice ,nobody tried to make Astrid do it ,she will do things when she wants to and Aderyn is a lot better with Astrid now then before, and Guido get Astrid out side for 30 min. for fresh air everybody need some

I think @Astrid_Guido was practicing learning how to ski.

happy line skis GIF by TheMacnabs

a response i did not expect :joy:

I hope Aderyn invites Lyra here they make a nice couple

Lyra at kevin and Karian place with her boyfriend

Are they going to let my boy malkus doing something more than rubbing?

she spoils the young ones it goes in the right direction.

:open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Malkus is trying to act indifferent to what’s going on, but his cock doesn’t agree with him :joy: Looks like the poor guy isn’t allowed to touch Astrid :grin:

fantastic . i like

show is over very sorry they were close .