Tristan

Well they are known as the “Crazy Team” so they could have named their dog Crazy.

‘Carey’ perhaps. Second letter is the same as the A in name. fourth letter is E or Z. Looks more like E.

Yes, it would be good to know the dog’s name and for the naming poster to go above where he / she sleeps.

Thank you Artem!! :heart_eyes:

realm93-cam17-1654123606

realm93-cam16-1654123123

realm93-cam16-1654123123a

Bless his cotton socks. Definitely looks like Carey. Hairy Carey.

I’ve added Carey to Artem’s directory entry.

1 Like

Cool. Have to say that for a little dog, Carey is pretty chill. I was put off little dogs when I lived next door to three chihuahuas that would go through a cat flap in the middle of the night and yap at the street light. Not good. Carey seems like a civilised sort of pooch.

Carey is lovely. He’s very well behaved and considering everything there is new for him, he’s settled in really well.

I know both Artem and Barbara are going to give him a lot of love, and they are going to get a lot of love back from Carey.

1 Like

1 Like

Nawwww.

Channel 9 Bricks GIF by LEGO Masters Australia

:orange_heart:

1 Like

Not sure who is enjoying that the most, the dog or Barbara! :laughing:

Our sleeping beauty is not very well tonight. Hope you are feeling better soon Artem.

:hugs:

(Still looks stunning even when ill.)

2 Likes

Yes, definitely a very beautiful man, no matter what.

1 Like

1 Like

Plenty of rest and lots of sleep is what Dr Stanley orders. Don’t worry about us, we’ll still be here tomorrow to watch when Artem’s hopefully feeling better.

3 Likes

2 Likes

No Carey, it’s not that kind of sausage …

What a treat we got from Artem this morning with over 2 hours of casual nudity.

Also nice to see that Artem seems much better today and his pains appear to have gone. :hugs:

2 Likes