Arina

Bari is hot. I like her :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Pasha and Arina took things to a whole new level today with their awesome guest girl.

3 Likes

Alp needs a new place to stay, so she have to work Wondering when she will have to visit archi

He should start changing his name always makes me think of that :rofl:

winter sport GIF by funk

Alp is with Nari, and Bari is the one with Artem. Alp has been living in Archi with Nari since Sunday as I saw

alp was released to bari today as archi got luna to fuck nari

bandicam 2021-11-30 21-53-18-681

2 Likes

Yandex translated alp sent to Narnia :rofl: Alp needs to go to a nudist house. There he belongs, he is everywhere like a fifth wheel

and what is the relation of Bari to Alp? Is she with Artem or not? Have I missed this moment?

1 Like

No idea, but he always is where is one of them… Bari isn’t with anyone, she was placed at artem bedroom the same way today she was placed at pasha bedroom

she is a rolling pennant

simply great

5 Likes

not having enough? :star_struck:

3 Likes

And round 3 :tongue: :+1:

4 Likes

Oh my. I think I just came in my pants. I mean, not really, but damn. This is some of the hottest action I have seen here, I think because it was unexpected. And the unexpected is what I believe we keep logging in for.

johnny depp GIF

5 Likes

Alp doesn’t fit in anywhere. He’s uncomfortable in all the apartments he’s been at. Clearly got no interest in girls. Clearly not a slutty type. Clearly reserved and it makes me wonder why on earth he’s even involved. When I was at college there was a girl called Heather with no friends, very reserved, yet always there, every time you turned around she was there, tagging along. We called her Heather Hump, because like a hump on your back she was permanently attached. Alp is becoming a hump.

1 Like

So so so cruel, you wicked man :innocent:

1 Like

Oh I didn’t think up the name, the other girls named her Heather Hump. She actually looked like an owl. very beaky.

1 Like

Hey lets fuck to get the viewers to watch, OH do you mind if I play video games. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

there is a constant action, various people come and go, do they do a health check? I’m wondering

he, like Caesar, can do several things at the same time, he can also speak on the phone

1 Like