Arina

maybe they all goto nude house. :thinking:

Tenants seem to relocate just as often as tenants come and go. Why have favorites if they just up and leave or return months or years later and even with new partners. Luckily at my age I don’t absorb much now so everyone is new to me :rofl:

1 Like

Round, and round, and round they go, but where they stop, nobody knows… train GIF

1 Like

This is how this management works… keep rotating and relocating them all the time to another empty place for a few weeks

Thats just stupic thinking on there part. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I use to have an xls with the dates of entry of realms since 2017, stopped doing that exactly because +7 places… It goes beyond ridiculous the number of times it happened

I see these pair have a new apartment now

1 Like

image Need to test the sofa and consecrate the apartment with sex

3 Likes

The way they go at it they will need a new couch in 3 months.

Why are they on top of list @kaya ? They got relocated. Not new people…

1 Like

This is one of the reasons why they relocate after relocate… They are “promoted”

1 Like

I love that rug. Totally wrong for that room, but …

1 Like

wtf is that thing with all those butterflies on it?

Huge beanbag

ah. tnx, needed wiki to figure out what a beanbag is… but got it… it dutch we would call it a sit bag :slight_smile:

2 Likes

men, this thing they got is huge, almost a 2 person bed it is

1 Like

Do you not remember at the other place they opened it out and used all the white polystyrene ball to make a indoor type pool. The new tenants are still finding them everyhere.

1 Like

remeber it vague… didnt pay much attention to it… but there was something yes

oh men, this beanbag thing starts to get an obsession for me… who on earth wants such an big ugly thing in the middle of their living room?!?