Arina

Lots of a_____l! Was concerned he might have a fit…

Taking it offline is the right thing I do think the situation was getting worse

1 Like

Thank you, that needed to be said. I saw how things were becoming quite serious. I think he was given the help he needed, in the end.

Yeah it started out as a laugh and a joke which all have us have done taking the piss out of a _____ mate but as I’ve said the situation was seemingly getting worse

2 Likes

Yes it was. I just hope he will be OK.

2 Likes

Pasha debería dejar de perder el tiempo con follar se a anita y volver a su lugar con su mujer y ayudar en lo que sucedió, no tratar de salvar el muerto departamento de anita.

Does anyone think there will be any changing of partners if they do it at all? My bet is NO

I would be very surprised if it was a yes

I don’t know really what’s going on but it seems to have got really awkward, June is really upset about something, Bono passed something from June to Isabelle and June left the bedroom upset

There is a big blind spot in the kitchen so impossible to see what those two are doing.

Yeah I noticed that but it seemed like they was having a chat about what had happened in the bedroom just previously

Lets be honest, lots of drama here and those youngsters Bono & Isabelle are no stranger to drama as well, in fact predictable and fucking boring.

Also I saw Pasha crying in the living room being comforted by Arina, then he left. Sooooooooooooo much drama

I’ve barely seen him here, he’s either been at Anita’s or at nude house

Best I not rave about Nude House, man Oh man what a huge disappointment that place is turning out to be

I’ve don’t normally watch it myself, pop in sometimes if a few posts appear in the thread

There’s something hot going on. :stuck_out_tongue:

proper banging it

That was so good, Jaro taking his time making sure June got what she needed, such a great couple

1 Like

lovely girl this is…

2 Likes