Ariela

Welcome back @Sebastian :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:hope u guys had a relaxing vacation I’m glad to see u guys are back safe and sound :hugs:

2 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Stunning Ariella !! :tulip: :blossom: :tulip:

6 Likes

7 Likes

Ah, only pale bits, must have been to a naturist resort.

1 Like

100% they are all over in Mediterranean, Plus there… they can be nude at any Beach!!

where the guest went?

They were sent to the Shadow Realm

1 Like

Ariela :hugs:

4 Likes

Ah, s___ping beauty, back to reality. Ariella seems a bit subdued since their return.

I doubt if they went to the Med due to the travel restrictions that have been imposed on them. I would think that they went to either the Black Sea or a Baltic Resort for a vacation.

1 Like

According to a Russian acquaintance the borders are open and flights are working for him.

The EU and the UK have banned flights from a certain country from entering European air space. To get to any European Country they would have to fly to Turkey then take an onward flight to their destination.

What a beauty.

6 Likes

They were only staying while Ariela and Sebastian was on vacation. I hope we will see them visit again sometimes.

1 Like

vacanze separate,un rapporto ormai da 2 mesi,un bacio sulla guancia come 2 fratelli,ormai il vostro rapporto è finito…ora lei sparisce dopo tutti i messaggi fatti…mi dispiace per voi ma la coppia libera non ha dato il risultato che speravate…questo è quello che si vede a presindere da come uno lo pensa

Why didn’t you stay where you’ve been for the last 6 weeks? It was so peaceful here without your comments…

vuoi solo i tuoi di commenti che vedi come vanno le cose ma non ai il fegato per dire che ormai è cosi