Ariela

What a dick head :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Thanks for the update

3 Likes

Oh dear, he did look as though he was on something but that is no excuse. Hope Sebastian can sort it out for Ariella.

1 Like

I hope she is OK. Might it not be respectful to take the video down where she is being a___ed?

3 Likes

is this still online? I had already asked @kaya to check whether it should be removed

No its still there

1 Like

Ja ist noch immer Online. :rage:

Jetzt sind die Video´s Gelöscht worden.

1 Like

considering what happened in the apartment in this period I hope that if Ariela turns the cams back on she has other plans besides reopening the procession of men in the house. If I remember correctly, she too took some risks in the past and you never know what could happen. I also hope she treats the a____ls better or if she can’t do it, she gives them to someone once and for all.

I do not know how she feels but with all the hatred and unjustified criticism against her I would not blame her at all if she decides to take a break from the project or even leave. She never treated her a____ls bad. That is another thing made up by her haters who try to do everything to harm her and even open tickets against her when it is not justified at all.
Just pitiful.

19 Likes

But then hatred would ultimately win…
I would say: carry on as before. Yes, she may not treat their a____ls like close family members, but humanizing a____ls is actually the wrong approach anyway.
And as for her taste in men: that’s just her way of life. If all people in front of the camera lived like we do behind the cameras… we would never watch because it would be too boring for us…

13 Likes

Wanting to defend Ariela at all costs even when she makes a mistake is hypocritical… this is not how you show closeness to her, but if you don’t know how these a____ls should really be treated, ask advice from someone who does it for a living and you will understand the mistakes she has committed and should not repeat .

1 Like

It’s not your business to give advice

1 Like

I really don’t give a fuck whether she stays or goes. Her life is of no interest to me. never has been. some of the guys who visit the apartment are attractive and worth observing but my only concern here is the health and wellbeing of the a____ls left in their cages unattended for days on and. such a____ls need daily attention, if I see neglect or mistreatment I’ll criticise the owner or participant. labelling anybody with a criticism as a ‘hater’ is entirely juvenile, small-minded, and lazy. I have stood up for Ariela in this forum many times against the troll accounts. if you’re attempting to lump me in with those then all I have to say is **** you! I have one account, and anything I want to say I’ll say from this. I don’t need to hide behind fake accounts and pretend to be a foreign national using pathetic translator too tricks to disguise myself. I am frankly disgusted and deeply offended that anyone thinks I have any sort of association. The troll has a one-track mind and a singular lack of imagination, something which I pride myself on having. My aim is make my posts as inventive as possible so to be reduced and lumped in with a faker hater is galling in the extreme. screw you, sir. screw you. :rage:

2 Likes

To be honest… why particularly you just feel addressed… I have no idea.
But it’s nice that you were able to let off some steam. albeit probably in vain. and in the wrong direction

damn ,who got you so fired up , tried looking back through the thread , but can only see your comments where your asking after the a____ls well being , or am i missing something here.

2 Likes

Mikor léptetik ki már ezt a szerencsétlent ?Meséljétek már, nem láttok semmit, de kommenteltek ezerrel.birkák.

Just a reminder to all the haters… :point_down:

2 Likes

Ufff, vi tantos posteos que me dije “waw, Ariela volvió!”, pero nop…
El tema del cuidado de los a____les es delicado; hasta donde vi, hubo un chico que fue varias veces a atenderlos. Ahora bien, no sé cuánto sabía él del cuidado de a____les de jaula y lo hizo como corresponde o solo fue a sentarse junto a la jaula para hablarles de la película “La vida secreta de las mascotas”.
En lo personal, estoy tan acostumbrada a ver gatos y perros tan independientes en los otros Realms que siempre me llamó la atención cómo podía tener esa clase de mascotas en un departamento.
Tampoco sé si el cuidado de ellos en otras oportunidades ,o sea, si la periodicidad de alimentación, lavado, “excursiones fuera de la jaula”, fue siempre el mismo. Nunca la vi yéndose de vacaciones antes y cómo se ocuparon de las mascotas para entonces.
A diferencia del bicho grande que ella tiene en la pecera de la cocina que come grillos y lo mostraba a cuanto invitado iba a su casa, no me pareció que ella tuviera igual dedicación con el resto. Repito, solo apreciación personal de alguien que no tiene mascotas exóticas en su casa.
Dicho esto, tampoco creo que haya que caer en la demonización o “angelización” de Ariela por las decisiones que toma, al menos en cuanto a los hombres.
Si Ariela quiere tener un desfile de hombres, es su asunto y bajo sus propios riesgos. No soy la “policía” del amor ni del sexo seguro. Desde detrás del escritorio de la PC o de la pantalla de nuestro teléfono solo podemos opinar y está bien que así sea porque es un foro y ella se expuso a eso. Con respeto y vehemencia, claro, pero teniendo en cuenta que es su vida y no cambia la nuestra lo que ella hace o deja de hacer.
Amén.

5 Likes