Ariela

Ya se fue la visita???

suprised they didn‘t have sex just blow job. he can’t get hard?

La bandaison papa, ça ne se commande pas …

I think that was the plan. Start without “commitment”. See how it goes, and ask him back. I am sooooo happy that she is doing different dudes!

1 Like

Nice and slowly Ariella, this one looks like a keeper baby girl.

1 Like

elle doit avoir une grille de tarifs progréssive .

He seemed a bit not sure about the cameras. She has a little work to do to convince him. Then we will see.

1 Like

Pensé lo mismo. Lo vi medio tímido. Agarrando despacio…mostrándose escéptico…veremos si es un trabajo en progreso o “comió y voló”.
(en este caso lo comieron… :rofl:)

2 Likes

Ariel doesn’t “eat”! That’s my one problem with her. Her bj sk__ls are sub-par. But, the rest of her makes up for that. Loved her from the beginning!

2 Likes

Es cierto, no vi como que fuera una gran “dadora”. Siempre solieron complacerla.
Es bonita, tiene actitud, pero es verdad ese detalle.

1 Like

And Sebastion was always holding her back. I saw him as a selfish man.

1 Like

she is number one

9 Likes

He looks a bit like Pieter

7 Likes

I think this was a trailer.he will come back soon. He doesn’t leave such a beauty just with a blowjob

2 Likes

do you know what this plant is ,its lovely like Ariela

1 Like

There are things I don’t understand !!!

This charmant young man suddenly appears! What is his first name? We’ll have to give him one.

She is VERY HOT :hot_pepper: :hot_pepper: :hot_pepper: towards him on the couch. Caress him in his pants, and then give him a wonderful fellation.
An the, she takes off her pants, and we think… they’re going to have sex…
Well, no! :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat:

Then the guy gets dressed in the lobby and leaves !!!

Who understand this situation ???
How sad for her … (and for us !)

What a pity, what a sadness for her, (and for us)

5 Likes

She just took it off, because he had squirted on it, and to wipe off his dick. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Se vio muy intimidado. Se lo notaba nervioso.

1 Like

What happened did she suck his cock and he blew his load quick draw mcgraw style and then he left ???

1 Like

2024-02-27-22-44-52

Sie sieht etwas niedergeschlagen aus.

3 Likes