Ariela

That is what Sebastian n Ariella wrote on the forum about 18months ago. Seek and ye shall find.

1 Like

Sebastian told us that his d______r dropped out of school and he has to take care & to provide her with place to stay & also she needs him to be with her so he canā€™t continue with Ariela all others are speculations ā€¦ Everyone makes decisions in life that eventually turn not to be working, itā€™s important to take responsibility for it
PS The past is over now Ariela has a new Startā€¦

2 Likes

If she was any kind of a wife and loved him then she would be by his side. She is showing her true colors. It was all about her not Seb as you can see.

1 Like

The term ā€œabusiveā€ in your post bothers me.
Ariela and Sebastian described it as ā€œdidnā€™t work outā€, which is certainly more true to reality than ā€œabusiveā€.

thats just the way of the world these days ,nothing new , the rate of divorces/splits increase year by year , there are loads of mitigating factors , the irony of all this is people take more notice of a couple divorcing than they do of marriages/splitting that last the test of time ,im72 i was married for 50 years was in a relationship with her for 54 , she was my 1st and only girlfriend , so as for Ariela showing her true colours then you are wrong and she is just one of the statistics mentioned, in most marriages these days there are obsticles and no matter how hard you try some of them are impossible to deal with

3 Likes

Parece que hubo una discusion entre Will y Ariela en la cocina. Recien Will agarro sus cosas y se fueā€¦la novela sigueā€¦

2 Likes

This topic:

Season 1 Bulls__t GIF by SHOWTIME

2 Likes

are you watching what we are watching or is there 2 Ariela appartments :roll_eyes: i just saw i young girl not wanting her lover to leave , but saw him off with a kiss and a cuddle . all seemed very normal to me

1 Like

Maybe i should have said ā€œdifficultā€

Yes, what I actually saw was a back and forth of words that I donā€™t understand (obvious). In the living room he was constantly looking for her and she was glued to her phone as if to tell him ā€œwait Iā€™m doneā€. He grabbed his stuff and left. But I donā€™t know on what terms.

1 Like

2 Likes

Nobody understands Russian??? Itā€™s a call for solidarity hahaha

1 Like

no but 99.9% of us understands the language of love :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: bet you feel special now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

This has become my afternoon novel! And not knowing if he will come back breaks my heart jejejej

2 Likes

as arnie used to say
ill be back arnold schwarzenegger GIF

2 Likes

I hope so :laughing: I trust that you have been familiar with the dynamics of these two for a longer time.

1 Like

In particular, today I saw Ariela in a tug-of-war. She wanted to be with Will but when he approached her she avoided him. And when he wanted to leave, she held him back. Why are we so complicated?

1 Like

thats
clerks 2 women GIF
for you :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

jajjajaja

2 Likes

Les cornes cā€™est comme les dents, Ƨa fait mal quand Ƨa pousse. AprĆØs ont mange avec ā€¦