Ariela

4 Likes

Thanks for the captures :kissing_heart:; itā€™s lunchtime here and I could only see the groping on the couch.
Did I say this couple has explosive physics and chemistry? If Iā€™m not mistaken Will is one of the ones who has been to your house the most, right?

1 Like

The second application for the sex contest?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™m your typical man, how long I lasted depended. When I came home from being deployed for say a year I could have cum just by giving my wife (RIP) a hug and feeling her warmth and feeling her body pressed up against mine! Iā€™ve had my moments as Iā€™m sure any man has in coming to fast. But, Iā€™ll say this in my defence, Iā€™ve been kinda greedy in making a woman cum 1st. And that wasnā€™t all necessarily with my dick ā€¦ there a other methods. lol

2 Likes

The week should actually be over soonā€¦ that wonā€™t do any good today

1 Like

I understand you and I know that sometimes you canā€™t control so much. It also happens that foreplay gives you an extra adrenaline rush that can make you cum in a jiffy.
My exes were just greedy and in 5 minutes they were already with their flip flops on and asking me ā€œyou ok?ā€.

2 Likes

thereā€™s guys (other realms) here who fuck for 30- 60 minutes.

1 Like

fake news :rofl:

2 Likes

There are also guys here (from other areas) who fuck for 30 to 60 seconds. :wink:

Husban away taken care of his f____r duty with his c___d from another life and this wife. What a shame, real low

1 Like

if it is an open relationship, what is the problem? I donā€™t follow the program from the beginning but I have tried to read all the posts.
I assume everything has been consensual before leaving.

3 Likes

Fully understand. My wife understood me well Iā€™ll give her that. I know she could see I was beyond stressed out (came with the job at times) and would get me up and blow me or ride as fast and hard and get me off as fast as she could lol. You want to talk about some of the best stress therapy EVER! And then lay there quietly with her in my arms for ever.

1 Like

The last guy who fucked harmony fucked for about an hour. There are many examples, but you wonā€™t watch because youā€™re not a subscriber.

And donā€™t forget about those who only practice oral sex (they talk about sex but donā€™t do it :rofl:)

Each couple has its own codes. This one (Seb+Ariella) obviously has its own.
My preference is that she stays with Will only because I havenā€™t seen her interact live with Sebastian and with Will I see that she is all laughs, she looks very sensual and carefree.
But itā€™s her life and itā€™s her choices.
We are just spectators who enjoy other peopleā€™s sex :wink:

2 Likes

I see Will finally got his wish for anal.
I know I go against the grain here but I would be wary of Will if I was Ariela. At the new years party Will tried it on with all the female guests but was rejected even by Ariela and so ended up in the kitchen with Bo. I think he is having plenty of other pussy when not at Arielaā€™s.
I donā€™t think Ariela should set her heart too much on Will.

1 Like

I am a man of resources, I stay up to date with what is happening :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

believe me, she is aware of it. But why deny yourself the pleasure that she obviously have just to deny the other person the funā€¦

Flip flops :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: