Ariela

That’s the Guest last week I think is a different Guy

2 Likes

un invité au tiroir caisse .comme tout les autres.

Looks like it is a brisket made me hungry…

1 Like

no, ma Ariela è ormai pronta a prenderlo anche nel culo: avete visto come si apre il culo con le mani mentre Will continua a stantuffare?

Mmmmmmm. No, I hadn’t noticed that

Just hope he uses anal lube and not spit or he will do her some damage.

1 Like

5 Likes

Came to borrow booze?

Roger, the guy of the evening. :laughing: :hugs:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Sorry for tagging you I was commenting on basis of the video.

She did more with this guy in day or two than she did with Sebastian in last month or more. What is the point of Sebastian being around then if there is no spark or lust anymore.

1 Like

No problem to tagg me,

I know, this project is for fun and joy for the viewers, but the participants are nonetheless humans.

Think of the possibility, that there is a really strong mental bond between two people, and one of the partners has a stronger libido than the other, and consent they ask other couples with the same or similar intentions to join for sexual pleasure.

Ariela and Sebastian have been swingers as long as I’m aware, with different sexual success with the other involved.

Under the bottom line it’s important, that the involved are feeling good with whatever they do, for whatever reason, and @Sebastian it’s joy to see you, do whatever you consider right, and it’s secondary if Sebastian is on the board or not. :heart: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Ariela had an injection in her right bum cheek. Strange to have this done at home?

A woman arrived specifically to do this???

Went back and looked, thought she had only come for the vodka, but Ariella already had the injection ready for her. B12, iron, ?

Wow, the apartment is orderly! Where are the critters?

:snowman_with_snow: :snowman_with_snow: :snowman_with_snow:

6 Likes

What’s great about this page is the ability of some people to imagine anything and everything about Ariela, especially the multiplicity of her sexual relationships outside the apartment. On the other hand, not a bad word about Sebastien. What a man isn’t he! His d______r’s savior! Realize if it’s beautiful, we should nickname it “Zorro”. But if we think a little bit, how can we imagine that a minor girl is kicked out on the street by her m____r, how can we rent an apartment in her name and let her live alone a while because this exemplary f____r joined her later. Don’t you find this story very inconsistent ? And who among you has only seen the tip of one ear of this girl, even if only during a visit to the apartment ?
Russians are quite proud people and recognizing that Ariela experiences more pleasure with one or more other men than with him was beyond her macho mentality as well as that of many of you. So, what more glorious exit than his, with all the honors due to the f____r, this savior !
But it’s true, I forgot, as soon as we talk about c___dren, minds stop functioning, nobody touch c___dren, it’s sacrilege.
Would it not be simpler to comment only on what we see! If I have put forward this hypothesis relating to Sebastien, it is simply to make you aware - once again - that we know nothing or neither of them and that their life is not ours and that we must stop fantasizing, in one direction or the other. There’s nothing to comment on, just watch if it makes you feel any better. Don’t dream, you will never f**k Ariela elsewhere that in front of your screen.

2 Likes

Sehr sportliche Ariela - Kompliment

8 Likes

I’ll add a moving version
Ariela Handstand

11 Likes

You’ve also seen the fresh bananas, haven’t you?

6 Likes