Ariela

Looks military

noch schnell rasieren.

3 Likes

IdentitÀt nachweisen?

6 Likes

I believe it is a problem that is common with beautiful women. I had a beautiful girl friend once and the stories she told me were quite surprising. Men making offers, violence when they were spurned. Men fighting over her. It does something to the male ego and I am afraid brings out the worst in them. Her beauty became a burden in some ways.

1 Like

:star: :star:

4 Likes

:heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire:
The New Guest seems a Very Good Chef , I hope he will give to Ariela some of his Best Recipes

6 Likes

Ariela hat sich wahrscheinlich um einen Modelauftrag beworben und hat die entsprechende Unterlagen ausgefĂŒllt. Da wird sie wieder ein paar Tage unterwegs sein. Sie muß sich ja selbst versorgen, nach Sebastians Auszug.

:boom: :boom: :boom:

8 Likes

:star: :star: :star:

7 Likes

Thats all folks
its partytime. Enjoy yourself Ariella!! :grinning:

2 Likes

Je m’étonne. Ariela, lorsqu’elle est lĂ , soit elle prends un bain, soit elle dors, soit elle danse, soit elle tĂ©lĂ©phone,mais la majoritĂ© du temps elle cuisine. Je pense qu’elle aime beaucoup cuisiner, et pourtant j’ai l’impression qu’elle ne mange pas beaucoup. Que fait- elle de toute cette nourriture ?

Feeds her gentleman, Ariella is a picker and seems to graze.

08:50:10
:cloud_with_lightning: :cloud_with_lightning: :cloud_with_lightning:

7 Likes

:boom: :boom: :boom:

From the pictures seems to me don’t think the sofa is suitable for s___ping The Guest holds his head & Ariella her back

3 Likes

Only being a little cheeky today.

She looks very tired and exhausted :hugs:

6 Likes

Dr. House is in the House

8 Likes

Going, going, gone :zzz:

1 Like

yes, that is one of her talents :grin:

sometimes you wait until she finishes typing
 only to realize that she fell as___p in the middle of typing

7 Likes

Nice pic. That nip slip almost reminds one of “real” voyeurism.

2 Likes