Ariela

10 Likes

Kade, you’re doing the Lord’s work here…

1 Like

Don’t think it is, head and shoulders not big enough and no real ridge between its shoulder blades but a lovely dog and nearly house trained.

1 Like

open relationship mean total bias

1 Like

:cloud_with_lightning: :cloud_with_lightning:

2 Likes

:lotus: :lotus:

4 Likes

6 Likes

It’s amazing, but as of January 22nd, he’s been dead for 30 years. He died one day after his birthday of prostate cancer.

There’s gobs of free screen recording software available out there. You don’t need to cut anything, just record the part you want, and upload it to a post. Don’t overthink it, it’s really very easy.

1 Like

5 Likes

Ariela gave me some pictures and greeting for the forum:

Тем, кто скучает по мне и передаёт привет - пламенный нежный привет от меня):heart::heart::smiling_face: и море поцелуев):kissing_heart:

However, this message is linked to the information that she will not be coming back to the forum in the foreseeable future. The reason is that there are too many rude and insulting users… and she doesn’t want to have to deal with these users, to the chagrin of the others…

So thank everyone you think has been addressed :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Love the 3rd picture

:heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire:

17 Likes

:boom: :boom:

14 Likes

Thank you for the update :hugs: it’s sad but I will always support her decision and stick by her like many of us has :100:

2 Likes

To Ariela - Right back at you, Sweet Stuff!!

So sad you’re leaving. I will miss you very much. I wish you the very best life has to offer. Take care of yourself.
:cry: :cry:

1 Like

no one said she was leaving… she just won’t come to the forum!

I misread it. Thanks for the clarification. What I said still stands. I certainly can’t blame her for leaving the forum. I’m surprised it took this long.
:+1:

I think Sebastian filtered a lot of the comments directed towards Ariella and now he has other responsibilities now.

1 Like

It seemed like he was answering most of them after awhile. And, I can’t blame her for not wanting to get involved. That kind of constant negativity would wear on anyone.

We’re all human with feelings. That doesn’t change just because your job is on this site.

If I were her, I’d have told all the haters a long time ago, if they didn’t like or APPROVE of what they saw to shove it where the sun don’t shine.

3 Likes