Ariela

It doesn’t matter where or how you saw her: for us here at VH she wants to be the private person ‘Ariela’. everything else are ‘roles’ that she plays, under different names, and we should just respect that.
You wouldn’t get to know Emma Watson and constantly refer to her as her role name Hermione Granger and reduce her to that, would you?

1 Like

Mir ist dass egal .

1 Like

dir vielleicht, anderen hingegen nicht. aber genau deswegen wollte ich es noch einmal deutlich erwähnen

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: Pantygate we will have to have a public inquirey

:heart: From my point of view Ariela can do anything she wants I prefer to see her in the house having a good time… (in the past I personally didn’t like the fact going out at night but I realized it was wrong and said so and apologized) I say again some members have to give her a chance & stop talking all the time about her behavior she has every right to do what she wants in her life. I believe we all love Ariela and want to see more of her but we are doing it the wrong way resulting Realm many times to be empty So please to some Members my personal opinion I can be wrong…to be calmness so that Ariela feels compatible too Thank you !! :heart:

4 Likes

Man, there are absolutely zero connections between the discussions on the forum and Ariela spending time out of the apartment. Zero…

John I said some members not all this is my opinion and I may be wrong… I don’t tell anyone what to do neither to you… I have the right to say my opinion nothing more… Thank You !!

she can do what she wants i dont care what she does as long as she brings Bo back :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pray: :pray:

Crystal Ball GIF by Fall Out Boy
He answered you because he has a crystal ball. He looks and knows everything. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

05:32:19
:clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

:parrot: :parrot:

8 Likes

4 Likes

06:22:29
Amazing Ariela !!

:heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire:

17 Likes

08:06:15
:cloud_with_lightning: :cloud_with_lightning:

17 Likes

Good analogy.
:+1:

4 Likes

13 Likes

She looks lonely, what happened to the Pete or what ever his name is. He is missing in action since New Year’s birthday party.

1 Like

He’s currently in an other city, but he’ll come back sometime

1 Like

ask john 78 :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This person must also be Ariela’s neighbor. It usually comes with a short. Considering the weather, it seems impossible for him to walk outside like that.

1 Like