Ariela

It’s like 1 night. She took her towel, bikini and slippers. work first, sport second. I guess she will come tomorrow evening. Of course @JonR knows better

1 Like

Whoever goes to her is very lucky. :fire: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

11 Likes

Interacting with participants is a privilege that few have and probably in this forum it could be superficial to make any type of comment even if you respect all the rules. The privacy of the participants is protected when there are people inside who they know and who have probably met or know them personally. I believe that perhaps if it pleases you you can also watch but continuing to write or support them I believe it is useless also because it is never an equal comparison with those who exchange ideas and are not treated as equals. I have come to this conclusion
being very careful about what everyone says. Maybe I’m not clear on what’s behind vh. This couple has long kept me glued to their lifestyle because they had something different from the others but having understood this it is useless to assume or try to understand why it is not allowed and I think it is best to leave comments only to those who have knowledge of be able to do it.

2 Likes

And don’t forget the games tin

1 Like

:butterfly: :butterfly:

9 Likes

:dolphin: :dolphin:

9 Likes

Does anyone remember many months ago when Ariela said she was some kind of dispatcher and was on the phone a lot as a result?

1 Like

Not true. Anyone with a premium subscription can speak to them via PM, and anyone can write to them in this forum. If they have an account, some will even reply.

1 Like

True. I said already, you would be surprised how they love to talk to people. If you’re a normal conversationalist and you can listen, they love to call you.

3 Likes

But having the opportunity and being able to really make contact is (fortunately) a big difference. The most residents know very well who they want to get in touch with and, above all, who they don’t… especially if some ignore a few basic things: VH is not an ordering service for parties or events, and VH is not a chat service.
we are spectators in their lives. If everyone opens a chat now, their life consists of being glued to the phone and chatting (exactly what is generally criticized all the time), especially when many people expect that they will then respond extensively. I won’t even start talking about inappropriate questions and requests…
Seen this way, in the end it is a privilege if you can be one of the chosen ones. And anyone who has it is well advised not to overdo it and not to take advantage of it

4 Likes

10 Likes

who’s he? Ariela acts very easy-going. Has anyone seen it before? She’s getting ready as if she’s going out immediately.

1 Like

Its hard to keep track :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Not seen him before but had to show passport and identity card. I no like this interaction just does not seem right.

1 Like

Wowzer, I watched her stretching and twisting …how does that dude sit there and remain so calm and fully clothed? I would want to stretch and twist with her. Such a great body.

1 Like

Difficult for sure. :joy:

3 Likes

He lived with them in their previous apartment for a while. And then she used to walk naked in front of him without him reacting or caring. He is a friend from Urkrana.

1 Like

I remember that person but it’s like he’s not him. Or he may have changed too much. But Ariela definitely went to a nice shoot or party. Sexy took 2-3 dress with her. I hope she comes tomorrow evening. We will have seen very little of him over the weekend.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing!

2 Likes