Ariela

5 Likes

4 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

One thing is for sure they seem to always cook great food! :rofl: :innocent:

1 Like

I guess Ariela is going camping. She fills 2 bags. She took cardboard plates, glasses, towel and shampoos with her. She cooked his meatballs. I wonder what she will do with the blue ornamental balls on the tree?

3 Likes

These images perfectly encapsulate what I don’t understand about Ariela. I believe that she doesn’t really know what feelings are but that she acts this way with everyone because she is instinctive and seeks in any way what she is missing.

Bit cold for camping, -10, more likely a christmas type party as she packed her bubbles and tablecloth.

1 Like

Yo pienso que Will es mĂĄs especial para Ariela, es ella la que lo busca algunas veces, con los otros no se le ve afinidad.

Something obviously happened, even in the background of the fact that the sex claimed by others has not been in the house since January 1! Maybe there were too many “interested negative” opinions! I think Ariela suffers emotionally from a lack of love and care! We don’t really know what her feelings were like “in the beginning with Seb”! But since we can see that she always treats other men in a particularly sensual way and is grateful for the sensual caressing, caressing, caressing! Since it’s not really appropriate to ask Ariela, we can only think things based on what we see! Another question is whether it is unfortunate that such a recent “sex tool like Pieter” can pass away like this! Perhaps the need for sex has also acquired a different meaning! Maybe Sebet wrote him off and is clinging to Will and it doesn’t matter that he can have Bo in the meantime? I wish you better and more beautiful days!

If that helps! But don’t document it!

1 Like

I think these types of comments are useless.

it could be. She took the ceiling light, her dressing gown, her slippers, and her 6 meatballs and left. She didn’t buy much clothes. It may be in shooting. Yesterday she did not allow Will to touch her vagina. She felt pain. had just had laser epilation

What Ariela showed with Pieter I honestly found a little different from the rest of the behaviors she usually has in these situations.
It wasn’t just about sex but had a huge emotional involvement, which is unusual in relationships of this type.
Who knows how much and if this bothered Sebastian because at the moment I don’t understand the relationship they have.

My how time fly’s :crazy_face:

Dog knows whats up :wink:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Zijn Ariela en Seb nog wel een koppel?

Its a confused situation at the moment.

He perceives it well, but as if the manipulation had been part of the whole story and it would have been difficult to resist after spending so much time near him! Understandable as a man! It is not clear why he clings to the old one after that! I don’t envy A. because I think he is a “sex tool” who looked at Will in his own apartment, and there is Bo, to whom A. seems to have been a tool. if there is new meat you can move on!