Ariela

Yes, there is a high risk that you react and then realize that you have hit the wrong person :smiley: especially if you seem to get a pro from an avatar (if you only pay attention to the pics) from which you have a con is more usual

1 Like

he could change his image to no longer be mistaken for me, I would like to leave this otherwise I’ll change.

I don’t understand this thumbs down I didn’t say anything bad

1 Like

Has anyone else noticed that since the New Year’s party that upset Seb that she plays but hasn’t had sex with another man since?

2 Likes

Seul Ariela a le secret de cette relation… le connaitrons-nous un jour, je ne sais pas, mais cela entretient le mystère, n’est-ce pas. Mystérieuse Ariela!!!

Yes, I can find it very refreshing that she said no to Will last night. He has before been allowed to do what he wants with her and when he wants. But she was very firm and said no even though he tried and asked for sex several times. I think you see a new side of her, with this in mind, as I said, none of us know how the relationship is with Sebastian

1 Like

The only thing that didn’t happen was vaginal penetration. I would hardly say she said no to him. Unless the only thing that counts as sexual contact for people here is penetration itself.

2 Likes

Strange tricks the mind plays, me and my friend have certificates to prove we are sane but my other 2 are still waiting for our bit of paper, i all hope that we wish this small family well in what must be a stressful time for them.

1 Like

Yes, you can look at it that way, but like I said, Will has been allowed to do what he wants with her before. Go to the back and check and you will see that she says no to him. she was a bit like she was to pete in the beginning. I think they were a little different than what she usually does when Will is with her.

1 Like

It’s true that it was a bit different. But if you were her husband? Would you say she told him a general no? And calmly walked on?

Especially since we don’t know the reason for the refusal to penetrate. Maybe it’s inflammation…

I’d say he’s afforded himself quite a lot :smile:

1 Like

Some of them are so obsessed with some female participants that they don’t even let to write the simplest thing. they immediately put emojis or write nonsense.

1 Like

Yes, she says no. But do you have to sound aggressive when you say no? You can clearly hear her saying no to him, and the most important ones are that she could speak up when she didn’t want to or didn’t feel like it. When she didn’t want to have sex or whatever you call it with Pete, she sucked him, this time she didn’t but he got an outlet for his need in another way :smile:

Anyway, it was clear that they both enjoyed it, one way or another.

I would also :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Is Ariela still doing the big cleanse? hasn’t been seen for a long time. I wonder why the big cleanup was done

1 Like

Ariella has been keeping things nice and tidy.

2 Likes

Totally agree with you

1 Like

6 Likes

It must cost Ariella a small fortune feeding all these waifs and strays and Will(spit, spit).

1 Like

or Seb earning lots of money keeping 2 apts going aswell

1 Like

I have to look twice also. But there is a slight difference. :face_with_monocle: