Ariela

6 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

@Jabari109445 @Nat36269
Just for information… you already know that:
a: you can put several images in one post
and
b: you can also edit your posts to add images?

There have been some discussions in the last few months about how the forum software’s gallery system has been misused by some users. So overall it would be nice if you could rethink the way you send pictures
Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ

4 Likes

what is his name,lovely guy

1 Like

That the list of the Participant & Guests But since is a new Guest I don’t think he had a name yet

2 Likes

I think he only tried to fix Ariella’s computer and he got some information and pictures to find some USB or software

Those who have been watching this house for a long time and know the background, which can be found on the Internet (defloration), may already be business and not love! Sebastian did what and with whom, at first it was as if they had made a joint decision! If Ariel’s feelings for Sebastián have been replaced by the hunger for sex, then there are no feelings anymore! If a woman in love agrees to a 3-night sex night just to (maybe believe) keep Will, the end of the story is doubtful! The next day, she seemed to be desperately clinging to Sebastien! Obviously Sebastian saw what happened! What has happened and not x times testifies that this is a good relationship, a business that has become convulsive! They both get what they deserve! I’m sorry!

I think you should give this friend a name @JonR @jabbath1987 @ArielaSebastian. I think we’ll be seeing a lot of him.

@Jabari109445 @Nat36269 I watched this live. I thought she was very good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. It would be better if she didn’t have her period.
First they talked about work, then her friend asked for a show and she did it.

Our actors wear many hats sometimes the good guy sometimes the villain, you decide which is which.

Probably been told to get rid of them and get the place back into a habitatal and decent state.

No, both still here.

That’s a shame, still gonna live amongst all the crap then.

Last night, the guest mentioned that the rabbits did not let him sleep at night and that they were making noise. Ariela also took one of the bed baskets to her bedroom.

The animals seem to be very well looked after, far better than some on this site.

So sexy and desirable…

But then Ariela slept with him in the living room, strange! I can’t quite figure it out at the moment. As pure speculation: If the couple simply said it was a totally open relationship, that would silence or soften a lot of arguments on both sides. At the moment, unfortunately, it looks like a very one-sided story. And that could be the problem. Of course, the two of them don’t have to disclose anything, that’s just my opinion. Because it’s practically the same with Rachel and Ross. They’re together and yet everyone is still doing their own thing. And everything is much more relaxed there. Even in the forum. :christmas_tree: :hugs:

2 Likes

she’s flahsing titties to a guy on the phone

4 Likes

I don t waste my time reading all comments of big troll theorists, I ignored all of them!

2 Likes