Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

Taille lui une bonne pipe

i wonder if austin give ariela a love bite on her neck like last time just to let seb knows that she is his

Could Ariela be a nymphomaniac ?

1 Like

Double barrelled masturbating from Ariela :heart:

2 Likes

why don’t you just silence abusive people like what happens in the flora topic instead of doing a stupid time limit… :roll_eyes: its been going on for far too long yet nothing happens

3 Likes

Already done…

3 Likes

Nice to see Ariela and Seb doing 3somes with their friend Austin again! Loving the slow, let’s-take-our-time approach! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

ariela is given austin lot more attention then seb

the time limit was necessary in order to be able to dispose of most of the rubbish without refilling it with new one. now it’s back to us to keep the rest under control
and as the post above mine shows, it’s still not an easy task

Keep it up Kristian, keep annoying A&S and hopefully you’ll get an extra long vacation as well :wink:
Have you tried clicking on your mates avatars by the way :grin:

VHTV was very generous this time… :+1:

Don’t know how long you’ve been a subscriber, but Ariela and Seb have been on VHTV about a year now, give or take a month or two, and when they started, Austin was with them. They are all good friends, and they have been doing 3somes off and on for a long time. Ariela and Seb have also done 3somes and 4somes with other couples, and Seb and Austin have done 3somes with Austin’s other girlfriends. Ariela and Seb, for lack of a better word, are bona fide “swingers” who enjoy sex with friends and other couples, and enjoy doing it on cam for voyeurs like us. I appreciate them very much, they are one of my favorite couples, along with the other bona fide swingers like Amelie and Lucas and Chuck and Chloe (who unfortunately have left the project). By the way, I noticed that Seb briefly left the room and was in the kitchen reading our comments, and he apparently wasn’t pleased with yours.

4 Likes

A&L are not swingers. :triumph:

They do on occasion play with others, but that is not their norm.

Besides being beautiful human beings in a loving relationship A&L’s relationship is nothings like A&S’s…

So far this evening, until 2250, I have not seen Ariela take Austin into her mouth or pussy. Am I mistaken? She licked the side of his dick at length but no insertion. Seb obviously approves of what’s happening. Austin has now put his shorts back on…

you should take a trip to the archives. but yes, for tonight you are right

Oh yes, I have seen them getting it on many times. I was commenting on tonight and wondering.

Scroll up and read my comment to the other guy. Then go to the video archive and search for Ariela and Sebastian. Sheesh. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I first had a translation error and thought you meant in general