Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

A free opinion participant in this forum, just like you…

You still don’t understand the difference between an opinion and an accusation. Maybe you should find out more about it on your next vacation, then maybe communication will work better…

I think what I see, neither more nor less! Lucky for me I’m not blind.

I’m sure the majority here doesn’t care what you think, but what you write about it doesn’t.

Shame you weren’t so lucky on the tedium front!

I also noticed that she laughed as if she had been caught doing something secretly … she is a free spirit and should be without fixed ties.

Look, we almost agree on something! I also don’t care what you think or even what you write because you are very predictable…

1 Like

io sono antico ma questa la chiamo figura di merda.al suo posto mi sarei vestito e andato via…tutti si sentono coppie libere ma tornare dal lavoro e il patner fa sesso con altri un po di giramenti di coglioni lo fa

Incoherence = Ignorance, pdta. I don’t even bother answering you anymore, be happy…

Day after day the real Ariela is emerging. He has also stopped writing because it is probably difficult to defend himself against such behavior.

In the last 15 days Ariela has had sex with three different men in front of the cameras and it is unknown outside … what does this make you think? How does he deal with his life? This is not cosharing from time to time but I don’t know what…

They have already said enough but people disregard what they say and make up their own reasons to get upset.

there is no third person or other person such as a manager or friend who f___es them or someone who harasses them. her man letting do whatever she wants… what’s your problem dude, are fuckin judge or officer or somethin. you are weirdo man.

1 Like

Ariela’s behavior is nothing new. When they lived at their old apartment, austin pretty much lived there. Ariela showed him more attention and affection than seb. As soon as seb fell as___p, she would run and hop into austin’s bed. Not only did she fuck him, she’d s___p the entire night with austin. Austin got more sex than seb. But yet, “it’s true love” between ariela and seb. Yea right

1 Like

Seb is probably the only guy who agreed to live continuously in front of the cameras with this girl and the way to thank him is by fucking almost any guy that walks through the door. For this girl, Seb is her last option and she is clearly seeing herself almost every day. Who understands this as a liberal life, really has no idea…

gone back into living room to finished what they started before they was interupted

She is what she is and she does what she does

Today was another of their demonstrations of love towards Seb, without being present, the two of them about to fuck on the sofa and now where is Seb? And who is Ariela with? With Seb or with Austin? Pure love…

:smile:

1 Like