Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

I am sorry to think that in this forum we must speak only positively about Ariela because otherwise we pass as troublemakers but it takes courage to support her having seen Seba tonight.

1 Like

lotta haters here. worse gossip than an old lady sewing circle.

1 Like

4 Likes

Funny how the same people are allowed to a___e Ariela everyday but someone sends flora a few negative posts and vhtv steps in and they get silenced straight away but ariela is a strong woman anyway she can handle it

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

In my opinion there are so many that are MENTALLY in love with Ariela that they hate to let her out of their sight… They can not put up with the thought of her having a private life off the camera, no matter what she is doing. Rant over…

i agree with you lawrence, i seb is getting some late valentine sex.

Strong words, kiddo, be sure to understand them. Does your mommy know where you spend her money? Maybe you’d rather wait a few more years and come back here? In the meantime, they can teach you appropriate behavior at school.

We have got used to the fact that for some, Ariela (also applies to certain other residents) cannot do the right thing, no matter what she does. Then you have a bunch of kids who run around these pages and have no idea what it is all about. They are confused about what constitutes an opinion and what an accusation.

I think this is it… The dumbest post on the forum

Let uncle Handsdown explain the difference between opinion and accusation.

This is a direct accusation that requires evidence. A person states a matter as fact without any evidence. In the judicial world, such a statement without evidence is worth as much as nothing and is more indicative of the level of underdevelopment of the individual. Better known to most as c___dish behavior. Opposing such a person evokes an emotional response, direct offending, and an inability to further argumentative talk. Further accusations and insults are made.

This is an example of expressing an opinion. A person leaves room for debate, an opinion is not definite, and a sentence analysis shows a person’s view of an event. An opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement that is not conclusive. It shows that the person has a broader outlook and a desire for further debate. When confronted with objections such a person attempts to reason his/her view.

1 Like

There’s a gift on the kitchen table that Seba probably needed to open this morning and didn’t. Perhaps some feeling that was angry last night is turning out to be right?

:heart: :heart_eyes: :heart:

6 Likes

Ariela massaging Sebastian’s balls in handjob:

3 Likes

I’m so jealous right now :heart:

Real love from a lovely couple :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

4 Likes

Unusual position for a massage :upside_down_face: :heart_eyes: :heart:

4 Likes

I wouln’t mind :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Today 's proof is that when Ariela does the right thing , people have fun and there are no nasty comments .

This is a bad way of looking at it. Who are we to say what is the “right thing”? And you imply that what they do in the past is the “wrong” but that is only according to you and you have shown that you don’t understand their relationship.
They should be free to do what they want without getting nasty comments.

At least you agree that the comments people leave are nasty

4 Likes