Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

6VGI5riT5g

Oh well sorry my mistake, I thought there might be something wrong there as he does write positive material. :wink: :grin:

are several days that Ariela no longer writes in the forum …

Does that surprise you? With the crap that is written about them here, you also lose the desire to comment on them. Everything Ariela writes here is shattered moments later with fantasies, accusations and insinuations.

So the easier way for them is not to read through this crap at all, let alone reply to it.

1 Like

I think you are placing your own ideals on someone else’s relationship. Every couple has different philosophies regarding sex and intimacy and theirs just differs from yours. It may not be what you look for in a relationship and that’s fine but we should be able to accept theirs

1 Like

a valentine night out with someone else, not with her husband he’s home alone, while she out enjoying herself, happy valentine seb

Strange concept of love. her outside and Seba masturbating on the sofa …

1 Like

I just can not understand why Ariela behaves like this

this is fucked up she is havlng sex outside he fucks himself.

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

Preemptively getting my face palms in now that you can’t react with this emoji now. And just a hint: the facepalms are not for A&S

3 Likes

Can you post some pictures of her having sex outside please

Why is it always assumed that Ariela is having sex when she’s out of the house?

Sebastian is also out of the house all day, but none of you are saying that he has sex.

Why can’t you finally let these two live their lives in peace???

:rage: :rage: :rage:

get a live, it seems yours is a miserable one

1 Like

maybe you are small minded ?

1 Like

prove ???

Hope she feels comfortable enough to come back in front of the cameras someday

1 Like

can you show me some proof she is not please

all that i was stating is that ariela has gone out without her husband, it is you who need to get a life. if you can not believe what you see with your own eyes

cat got your tongue yes proof?

oh no

1 Like