Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

I don’t see any cracks all I see is sweet bliss and :heart: between A&S :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

1 Like

Ariela brings another guy over, surprise surprise

There will be another threesome today, definitely 100%

Seb doesn’t look happy

Oh s__t! :open_mouth: do you think he’s reading all the crap you write :thinking:

You’re a very irritating person.

Just an observation or is it just me., but this guy has been talking non stop for an hour. Any one speak the language?

1 Like

Is that Manuel from the other night?

Yes same guy…

From 8Feb. He did a very good job with Ariela. Unlike Conrad.

1 Like

Just was curious of the conversation.

they already fucked her together. he has no reason look unhappy

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rabbit: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@Sebastian Happy Valentine’s Day Ariela hope u have a wonder day beautiful hope hope u and Seb have a nice and relaxing day together :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Dogs Valentines GIF by The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

True love on Valentines day :heart:

3 Likes

it remains difficult for me to think that if there is so much mutual love there is a psychological and physical need for third parties. just a small reflection seeing the constant need that both have to share their intimacy with others and that in a rational logic has no place in the face of feelings. just a little reflection seeing this photo so intimate.

do it like me: compare sex with food. no matter how delicious your favorite dish is… sometimes you want something else on your plate… :grin: and afterwards your favorite food tastes even better

1 Like

Post manually deleted

You’re wrong there’s another one who writes with the same logo as mine but it’s not me