Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

I feel like we have these posts twice a week at least, but I’m glad to see the majority and definitely most regulars are rational and supportive of A&S

2 Likes

why all this need to take their defenses ?
What are you afraid of ? I think that if these comments come out that there aren’t in other apartments there will probably be a reason. They are probably a couple who are curious in this context. the important thing is to have respect when you write.

1 Like

that’s easy: if you don’t take action against such nonsensical views from the start, we’ll soon all need aluminum hats
grafik
And what’s even worse, and you can see that here too: without countermeasures, something like this is contagious!

1 Like

Sauf que les coupures arrivent toujours à des moments critiques c’est sûrement le Hazard

there are cracks in the foundation of this couple

Elle repart le sac à dos plein de sous-vêtements ce doit être pour nouvelles vidéos nous serons mieux

Je pense que tu as entièrement raison ils ont l’air de d’éviter et Ariela passe son temps au téléphone quand elle est présente et à l’air enchantée lors de ces conversations

It doesn’t seem to matter much what A&S do…

When they’re at home viewers don’t like what they’re doing, and when they’re away there’s wild speculation about what they’re doing.

Folks, you are not being f___ed to watch this apartment. There are 47 others where you can make your mind up about the residents. But please be so kind and just keep it to yourself. Here and elsewhere!

1 Like

Everyone on here has a right to express their opinion, not just you. You seem to get your panties in a bunch if someone says something negative about ariela. Not every comment is going to be positive, that’s something you will have to deal with

2 Likes

I think it’s more that we get annoyed when people disparage A&S and their relationship based on these fantasies that the naysayers have come up with.

Opinions should be based on facts not assumptions

1 Like

You sound like a broken record with that comment.

Of course, everyone here has the right to express their opinion, but if this opinion is announced every day by the same people, it gets boring. If you and various other people only see negative things in this apartment, then I don’t know why you are watching them.

What is done here no longer has anything to do with opinions, but rather borders on bullying.

1 Like

I didn’t see where anyone responded to your question about “double standards” so I will tell what I think is meant by the term. To me, it is when someone mentally thinks bad thoughts for the actions of one person and thinks okay or good thoughts about the same actions with a different person. Here with Seb & Ariela, it seems to be that some folks get upset because she lets guys be with her more often than Seb gets to be with girls. Yet, A & S have explained several times that it is just that finding guys is much more easily done than is finding girls or couples. I know the last part isn’t double standards, but does sort of apply to some comments here.

1 Like

Sort of in line with my comment above… I will admit that I really like Seb and Ariela. Naturally, a lot of it is because of the sex, but there is also more. They are the best couple that I have ever seen about trying to share their lives with us. When we get upset (which I never have at them) or make errors in what we think that we see, they help us understand. They treat us like guests or good friends. Because of that, they seem like good people to me. I am glad that I am able to be with them when I subscribe.

3 Likes

Yes, I agree with this statement.

But just because A&S explained why more boys than girls come to visit, the comments should actually be superfluous. Especially since they are always made by the same people.

This apartment in particular is one of the few that is really harmonious, where there has never been drama, _____ people lying in the corners or arguments. All in all actually very nice. And yet A&S are constantly confronted with these conspiracy theorists. Worse than any other apartment. That’s why I’m always taking sides with them here. These criticisms are simply unjustified and mean to the participants.

Right I see what you mean. My reasoning for why there is no double standard is the classic “reverse the roles” method. If Ariela was in bed s___ping and Sebastian was fooling around and the detractors were not kicking up a fuss, that would be a double standard (as you explained).

My evaluation is that people were getting upset that Ariela was being deceitful or disrespecting Seb, and also that they purposefully leave the apartment or make it go offline to hide from us viewers. Of course A&S have already explained that there is no deception and Seb is fine with it and as for starving us viewers I say suck it up, they can leave the house whenever they wish and there may be personal reasons to go offline or ISP issues which is perfectly reasonable

Stop whining and crying like a c___d because everyone is not in love with ariela like you.

Seb au lit sans manger malade??

there’s no need to be so aggressive after all we’re talking about people we don’t know

however this couple got involved in front of the cameras and there can be everything from those who approve them to those who do not approve them for what they do. I think it’s not easy but it’s their choice and they live it as they want whether they like it or not.

[image]

Probably wondering where his “beloved” is.

1 Like