Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

double standards as always

Please type it out for me, what are the double standards?

she had the chance to stay with seb while guest guy was s___ping. but no went back to guest

When they returned from eight and lola Seba had the same face and shortly after he came again ā€¦ is it a coincidence? for me he lacks respect but it is my free and educated opinion ā€¦

Then I think you may have meant something other than double standard, because that is not an example of one.

My point is to not to be disparaging of Ariela or the guestā€™s actions on behalf of Seb, when history shows that there is no issue.

1 Like

mi dispiace ma continuare e vedere uno che dorme non ĆØ molto interessanteā€¦meglio chiudere qui

1 Like

I find this comment strange, because no one is f_____g you to watch it so there is no need to apologize and s___ping is a very normal thing to do and not meant to be interesting.

When most viewers see that people are s___ping, they simply change which one they are watching. They donā€™t feel the need to tell people thatā€™s why they arenā€™t watching and add to the negativity of the forum

1 Like

I just think and then Iā€™ll close it here that if you decide to put your daily life in front of the cameras there may be someone who doesnā€™t understand your behavior without necessarily thinking that you should feel denigrated and honestly I donā€™t comment for this but I can simply find myself I agree or not on what it does and thatā€™s it and in this case Iā€™m not and I donā€™t understand it.

1 Like

She shows her undying love for seb by fucking other guys

1 Like

God I wish we still had the face palm reaction

1 Like

Well we have still got this one ā€¦ :angry: ā€¦

Perhaps a little strong for some responses to certain posts though.

I would like to see the ā€˜unamusedā€™ one ( :unamused: ) added as I think that sums things up quite nicely, sometimes.

1 Like

Yes something that doesnā€™t convey anger but hopefully gets the commenter to have a moment of reflection

Yes, exactly right. :slight_smile:

this is what they been waiting for seb gone bedroom all theirs and ariela pantyless let see if his got wandering hands now

Oh dear, seems to have been the night of the amateur psychologists and wannabe marriage counselors again. :roll_eyes:

Please just let Ariela and Sebastian live their lives. Watch if you like it or walk away if you donā€™t like it.

Amen to that Ariela and Seb keep on doing what u doing donā€™t listen to all noise on here about ur guys relationship
U guys are perfect for each other and if u guys are happy and loving life thatā€™s all that matters :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@Sebastian u guys got a lot of fans on here including meā€‹:hugs: that enjoying watching u guys and :heart: u guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

2 Likes

everyone has the right with respect for them and politely to say what they think.

That statement of yours was neither respectful nor polite. Rather, it was a malicious insinuation! And no one here has the right to do that!

1 Like

To disparage based on your own incorrect assumptions is not polite

1 Like

pour ma part CON rad mā€™Ć©nĆ©rve je ne comprend pas so hatitude

1 Like