Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

We will see it next time if it happens…

1 Like

We think they won’t be ready to get naked on cameras. Therefore, it is unlikely that we will see it…

2 Likes

This is a shame, but you have to accept it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

keep trying! no matter how many frogs you have to kiss, at some point the right princes and princesses will be there again!!

1 Like

no problem not everyone is ready to show themselves naked in front of the cameras… :hugs:

1 Like

ariela f buddy as arrived around 2:30 am, been texting him most of the night no doubt, lets see what liberties they take while seb is s___ping

1 Like

got a question , how far do these guys live from Henry. His place is like grand central station for swingers. singles and couples Haha

They are making a huge meal at 4am… Interesting

1 Like

This guy will learn Ariela is a strong lady with a mind of her own and if he thinks any different, she will leave him sitting there while she cleans her kitchen cabinets to the bare wood as well wash every item in her kitchen with a tooth brush. I swear the bottom of that pot was cleaner than when she bought it… I love her. haha

1 Like

don’t worry seb be awake soon to go to work then lets see what happens

Does he work on Saturday?

I find this person’s intrusiveness and what Ariela is allowing Embarrassing. With all due respect, this behavior has no logic.

2 Likes

sometimes seb a bit late this morning thou, poor ariela having to sit there and be pillow while guest guy s___ps has HUDSON220373 says embarrassing

do you all tjink ariela has feeling for conrad?

1 Like

Ariela has a husband and I can’t explain how she can give this person so much. he showed up at 2.30. I’m sorry but I don’t find any logic in all of this.

must have something, otherwise she would have gone to bed with seb ages ago

if you look back at the timeline around 02;25 or so she told seb he was coming over seb got upset.

1 Like

yeh he throw the quilt over his head in disgust which i don’t blame him

If she answers, she will say that Seba agrees but the truth has come out … I hope Seba makes himself heard because Ariela is not having respect for him

Can you say what she said exactly? Putting his head under covers may have also been because she made a loud noise while he was trying to s___p

You must not be familiar with this couple :laughing:. She is free to fool around with others, this is nothing new

It’s very possible Seb is upset but my point is that you three are jumping the gun.