Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

C’est sur on ne connaissait pas Seb sous cet angle il était Libéré

they moved into the living room now, as Toby112717 puts it groping time as arrived

CONrad commence sa séance de tripotage

1 Like

so do you all have a problem with her living her life.

2 Likes

these are the attitudes that many do not like. You don’t understand what it is to constantly touch and caress. Forgive me but I can’t understand

1 Like

Queen :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

@Sebastian it was great to see u guys with Otto Lola and Yan and Evelyn
It was great to see 3 lovely ladies together as well :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Off topic. I just wanted to add your Christmas is getting pretty dry with the needles on the floor and may become a fire hazard. Just being friendly.

1 Like

It was a nice surprise seeing Ariela and Seb with Otto and Lola last night. I think Lola would enjoy Seb’s attributes. Hopefully, they may visit again

1 Like

@Sebastian really enjoyed your visit to @OttoLola. Hope you will meet again soon xxx

the girl is pretty… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

yes but it looks like ariela more intrested in texting her f buddies then meeting her guest

It’s only been 10 minutes or so and she is also taking a shower, so let’s chill out for a bit haha

1 Like

huuu nagyon csinos a hölgy :wink:

@Sebastian nem lehetne idövel kicsit fejjeb szerelni a 2-es bütyköt ilyenkor kicsit zavaró nem látni a vendég hölgy arcát

13 Likes

I think it s time for a swap night, they didn t swap in months

:cry: visit already over

3 Likes

It will be for the next time…

Oui une prochaine fois, si la belle blonde plait à Ariela et Seb!..et si le mec plait aux 2 aussi.

1 Like