Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

Va bene! Do not worry! Stay unique!

Awesome Sam Didier GIF by Jerology

I really like the new camera view over looking the bed awesome job :heart_eyes: :hugs:

2 Likes

you could make a business model out of it and charge royalties for using this perspective
 :yum:

Probably yes. But one good man taught us. To do everything we do best. This is our life. And it is interesting from several positions))))

Screenshot_20230122_164502 Posing is spy)))

2 Likes

I love this camera but it would be even better if VHTV could swing the picture around so the head of the bed is at the top

just stand on your head :crazy_face:

rhonj GIF by Lifetime Telly

Alternatively, you can also turn the screen upside down
 would probably be the more convenient option. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

i cannot wank standing on my head!! and my screen is too big !!

1 Like

Sounds like you just invented a new sport. Practice makes perfect!

On Your Head Images GIF

Just too difficult - fun trying tho.

I turned the camera a little. What do you think? better?

2 Likes

looks good! leave it like that for a few days, then we’ll see if the viewers are satisfied

1 Like

You are such a little love . Thank you . I assumed it would be fixed on your ceiling but an easy thing to do for VHTV You really are a little gem xxxx

I just watched and realised that you changed it Seb Thank you - i shouldn’t call you a little love or a little gem !!!

I had started a survey a while ago, the result was quite clear

grafik

Ariela ilyen kényeztetésben nincs sok hölgynek lehetösége :slight_smile:

@Sebastian If you change something with that cam, please rotate the camera 180° instead of mirroring it. A mirrored camera would screw up continuity if you do multi camera edits

that’s what he did

Sorry to disappoint you in that way but the first guy with that view was Jeka back in 2017 already :stuck_out_tongue: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s like a modern adaptation of having a mirror on the ceiling from like the 70’s during the “sexual revolution”