Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

I don’t want to see any of you again on the 20th with any body parts in plaster!!!

Have Fun and stay safe!!

3 Likes

Don’t panic. We will be extremely careful))

6 Likes

:wave: :wave: :wave: Goodbye have fun :heart:

5 Likes

Have fun on your trip see you soon :heart:

2 Likes

Ok. Maybe I should ask the question in another way. Where do Russians usually go skiing ?

This may be of assistance to you.

What is the biggest ski resort in Russia?

ski resort Rosa Khutor

The ski resort Rosa Khutor is the biggest ski resort in Russia. The total slope length is 102 km.

1 Like

Ok this is located in Caucasus near Georgian border. What about Ural mountains are they popular for skiing ?

Sorry I have no idea at all. The only other resort that I am aware of is Sochi. I got the location from a google search.

We have. Sheregesh. Dombay. archyz. Belokurikha. Semenskii. Ural Mountain.

1 Like

@ToreyK a girl to your liking :thinking: :heart:

2 Likes

She visited many times :heart_eyes::fire:

Hey Ariela, you should ski and not read the forums… :joy: :joy: :joy:

Happy vacation again. :heart:

Is it floodlit skiing? :thinking: :joy:

In the picture above it looks like she’s wondering if the camera is on… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You’re right. It’s dark… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah Sigourney looked at a few and I thought that :joy:

she has a dream even if she is not herself

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

:peach:

I hope this answers your poser regarding floodlit sking

Night skiing Gazprom Mountain Resort

Gazprom is a bit like the Grouse Mountain of Sochi. The ocean is not as close as at the ski resort above the Canadian Olympic City of Vancouver, but the skiers from Sochi take advantage of the night skiing sessions to get in a few runs after work. The sundown over the Krasnaya Polyana Valley and the nearby Black Sea definitely make the excursion worthwhile.

• Length of floodlit slopes: 5.3 km

• Operating times: Friday from 18:00 until 23:00 ​ Saturday from 18:00 until 23:00 ​ Sunday from 18:00 until 23:00 ​

• Lifts/cable cars: 3

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes