Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

Teddy Bear is just telling Ariela “I am so happy that you’re back home. I love you. I love you. I’m so happy that you’re home that it’s even great to see Sebastian also.” And Teddy Bear is just speaking for a lot of us. We are all happy to see them home again.

3 Likes

I’m amazed at how much nicer Sebastian looks with his hair cut like it is now compared to when it was a lot longer. No. No. No. I am not here to look at Seb. I just happened to notice.

Yeah yeah so you say we all believe you :wink: :rofl:

When Tom and Jerry are coming back I hope it will be a full swap

I find this comment funny… don’t expect anything because that’s not going to happen, Seb stays out as always and Ariela gets fucked up to her brains! Here there is no level playing field, that’s why I read comments but I no longer see this fake apartment.

I’m sad to see that Ariela has shaved her pussy.

i am not :slight_smile:

i am not either, on the basis that sooner or later she will let it grow again. The world is an everchanging cycle of life.

1 Like

én szerintem Ariela ugy szép ahogy van, a punci meg úgy szép ha sima :slight_smile:

I preferred the bush as well but in truth our preferences should never be a consideration for Ariela

az a helyzet mi azt szeretjük amit látunk mert nem mi döntünk hogy épp mikor milyen legyen :slight_smile:

I understand I just wished she would have left it alone. I like the natural look of a female and not the little girl look.

2 Likes

she wrote a while ago that she doesn’t like shaving at all. there will be a reason at the moment… and for the near future we can certainly document the hair growth :wink:

I hope she will keep it shaved.

1 Like

Definitely not.

She said she has very sensitive skin. That’s why she didn’t shave. I don’t know why now. She wrote something about laser treatment, but it would be very expensive. After that, the hair would not grow back, or not as quickly.

We’ll watch or Ariela will tell us… :wink:

3 Likes

ha jó emlékszem ez a villozó fény nem volt szünet elött nagyon nem szereti a bülyök nem jó a kép

1 Like

Beutyful… :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

5 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

11 Likes

this also looks good on her :heart_eyes:

1 Like