Ariela (Part 2)

OK I think he looks a bit like him. No big deal! The music is special. I think it is used for “relaxation” etc!

9 Likes

12 Likes

15 Likes

Everyone has their opinion, but she is a lovely girl who lives her life as she wants. There is, of course, much that we do not know or have anything to do with! :innocent: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ariela having the time of her life…

1 Like

Ariela warmed up from unexpected professional hypnotic massage and went to cool off…

11 Likes

Ariela es una chica que genera “amores y odios”(entiendase la ironía) por su modo de vida. Despues de romper con su pareja (swinger), empezo a llevar chicos a su casa, con los cuales no siempre tiene sexo.
Es una chica seductora, que le gusta mostrar su afecto y a menudo puede generar confusion entre los espectadores, dada la naturaleza de su comportamiento ( a menudo decimos que se quedan con las bolas azules e incluso, algunos reinciden y vuelven aun sabiendo que no tendrán más que unos besos y caricias).
Aqui veras que el foro a veces es mas activo que el propio departamento jajaja.

3 Likes

Didn’t mean to say you said anything wrong. It was just a brief summary of what has happened in the past. There have been many statements about the way she lives her life etc. lol

1 Like

9 Likes

Femme fatal, Mata Hari, las sirenas de Ulises…un poco de todas jajaja

3 Likes

The calm and peace has subsided. Have a good evening/night/day or whatever suits where you are! :hugs:

4 Likes

I’ll be waiting impatiently until Breakfast…

1 Like

You 100% right… Because some things can usually happens before or after Breakfast…

1 Like

even dark side of the Moon may contain surprises

5 Likes

Ariela, like all people, makes mistakes but the prerogative of this place is to pass off everything she does as if she were perfect and this makes no sense.
The reality is not this and it would be more humble than in general the comparison between everything we can see were also on this but unfortunately here it is only utopia.

1 Like

I hope VHTV will reward us with videos of sensual massage.

2 Likes

Internal as well as external, that man has exceptional self control he even spends half the night on his phone, role reversal, while Ariella sleeps.

3 Likes

:rage:

3 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes