Ariela (Part 2)

Someone needs to wake him up. It could be dangerous.

6 Likes

yeah i know, just was qurious how far would things go, but Carlson is a genious. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

everything is ok

7 Likes

Carlson, el rey del oportunismo ja. Cualquier cosa que hubiera tomado temperatura entre Bo y el amigo de Will, se congeló.
Él debería llamarse Elsa…como la protagonista de Frozen :rofl:

2 Likes

Carlson is The Director

4 Likes

so far i liked Carlson, but his behavior tonight was very shitty, not cool dude.

1 Like

he is used to being an ‘alpha’, with corresponding dominance and demands, you notice that again and again … and he can hardly switch it off

2 Likes

7 Likes

in an uncivilized world that would be fine, manner above all.but i feel like he purposely cockblocked Bo and than he forced him self and took the spot of the other guy, disgusting behavior.

1 Like

6 Likes

nevertheless, I would not even assume that he did it intentionally… his timing was terrible, thats right, but instead of noticing that and leaving, he stuck with it… as he is used to. without thinking about it

2 Likes

Beautiful Bo :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

so you telling me one enters the room and see a couple trying to hook up, and decide to stay??? and keep staying till everything dies, and than forcefully find his way and take the spot of the other guy, and thats ok???

1 Like

8 Likes

I didn’t say it was okay. I have the feeling that he isn’t used to the others just not carrying on :stuck_out_tongue: as the last weekend in his own apartment showed. Nobody stopped there just because someone came into the room

1 Like

Three Beautiful Ladies

12 Likes

My “spidey sense” tells me that Carlson is not going make a positive contribution to Ariela’s life. Quite the opposite, I think.

4 Likes

That’s a dick move. You don’t interrupt another man when you clearly see what he’s doing

2 Likes

Maybe this was his intention…

1 Like

Nem igazgató , hanem egy hatalmas bunkó paraszt .

1 Like