Ariela (Part 2)

Yes, and the boy has been on all evening playing on her, but he should have known long ago that it’s over. She probably won’t get to put it in her.

Yeah, seems like that. He can touch and watch but not send it all the way :sweat_smile::wink:

5 Likes

Is that normal behavior?

1 Like

He is working on (his own) case! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

5 Likes

Who the hell wants to touch her and jerk off? Yesterday was the same. If we’re not going to have sex, I’m going home

3 Likes

He’s tryina be naughty :wink:

4 Likes

Look at this guy, is he so desperate that he waits for her to fall asleep so he can touch her and jerk off? Last time he tried to penetrate her as she slept. Has he never had a woman before? Sad and pathetic

1 Like

Such a stupid guy, in many countries it would be assault when she cuts her throat!

I see so much pain in the ass among some users…if you don’t like it change apartment…(just one click)

3 Likes

Same situation as last time :rofl:

3 Likes

In my country, this is called attempted sexual assault. You cannot do anything of a sexual nature with a woman who can’t give consent, such as being unconscious

1 Like

She is awake. Even wiped her hand off on the carpet! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :thinking:

7 Likes

Gente, esta secuencia ya sucedio. Ella esta plenamente consciente y le importa un bledo cómo pueda verse para el exterior. Si ella lo consiente, ya no hay mucho por decir desde detras de la pantalla…

4 Likes

Not the first time. She has had enough chances to reject his advances altogether and get off the bed or ask him to leave as a matter of fact. She knows all of this keeps her viewers hooked. It’s her choice to have it this way.

The guys who are with her should either accept it for what it is or not choose to provide company to her if they don’t have things going their way.

5 Likes

When he was done, she even checked to see if he had spilled on the sheets, before she pulled the blanket over herself! :sweat_smile: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Maybe she does know, but that’s beside the point. The moment she falls asleep, she cannot give consent. What is it you’re not getting?

1 Like

When it happened the first time, I was on the same thought process as you my friend. This isn’t the first time and it seems to be her way of operating.

If she did not consent, she wouldn’t have been naked in bed with him in the first place. I feel like this is a deja-vu moment since we had this lengthy discussion before as well since it has happened quite a few times now.

The only thing seemingly she did not consent was penetration and even though he tried his luck, he did not force it which is really hard to have control over in such a situation.

3 Likes

Watching a creepy guy jerk off while while groping her is not going to keep her viewers " hooked". If she doesn’t mind initially and says it’s ok, she doesn’t have the option to change her mind because she’s UNCONSCIOUS. Not going to waste my time with you

1 Like

She didn’t seem to sleep. That’s the whole point! :thinking:

3 Likes

I really thought he had a chance tonight lol but yet again she tricked me again lol

5 Likes