Ariela (Part 2)

My app is down and it’s not letting me log back in or do anything but talk on the Form

2 Likes

#Timelapse of yesterday’s cooking

9 Likes

Just one question - what he put inside hIS dick :crazy_face:

3 Likes

a bit of gossip:
the two new ones are not a couple (which explains Will’s obvious interest :wink: )
she doesn’t know what the story is about the arm (he doesn’t talk about it)

and I asked for suggestions for names if, as Ariela hopes, this develops into a friendship with more frequent visits.
today they’re going to the beach together

4 Likes

We only need names if they actually do something hot :wink:

4 Likes

for the archive, yes. but I think it’s better if we can not just talk about ‘the guy with the arm’ and “the new girl with the long hair whose ass Will is interested in” :crazy_face:

5 Likes

It’s just an abnormality I think, probably just superficial.

And I think names would be appropriate because…

does not narrow it down at all :rofl:

5 Likes

well, as long as the ‘new’ is valid it’s fine. :rofl:
And maybe the next new one will have shorter hair again, or be blonde, or … :grin: :grin: :grin:

4 Likes

JonR. Appreciate the useful insights that you are able to provide regarding Ariela and her friends. :beers:

5 Likes

they all going to the beach

7 Likes

Vous n’avez pas soulevé toutes les hypothèses. Lorsque je l’ai vu j’ai d’abord pensé que c’était une fistule arterio-veineuse, créée chirurgicalement dans les insuffisances rénales pour faire des dialyses, étant donné qu’il n’y a que l’avant bras. Ensuite, même s’il y a d’autres hypothèses, on rentre dans de la pure spéculation. Il a l’air en parfaite santé, c’est le principal pour lui.

3 Likes

Will Sylva join Ariela at the beach?

7 Likes

No sé cómo ni por qué, pero a las 7.10 Will puso tango (música popular en el Río de la Plata) en su celular (lo dejó sonando algunos minutos)…lo digo para el que nunca escuchó uno, le recomiendo que lo haga :laughing:

3 Likes

generally you are miss realms a little )

I’ve got a little list and none of um will be missed.

Looks like it’s been a long hard day! :face_with_monocle: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Their partners in crime, in the other realm, are also zonked out.

1 Like

Only “good old” Will missing now! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

I’ll see a good party with Will and Sylva

1 Like

7 Likes