Ariela (Part 2)

after all Ilja kept Ariela company he helped her make dinner & they slept for a few hours he left happy that he spent a Wonderful evening with a Beautiful Ariela

5 Likes

The most comfortable seat in the house has left its mark

11 Likes

What a wonderful evening? Where ???

1 Like

What did she put on her shoulders?
What are these pieces plastic held together with tape ?

When You a chance to spend a few hours with an ethereal being like Ariela I think it’s like winning the lottery

3 Likes

chemical pretreatment for the next session of electrolysis hair removal that will be done today …

13 Likes

Ouch, just saying l prefer Ariella au natural but its down to her :cry:

1 Like

What happened? Missing 45 minutes on the timeline.

1 Like

VHTV site problems

1 Like

Thank you @JonR for the detailed explanations. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:
I would perhaps like to add that it is probably summer there now with good, warm weather. And Ariela would certainly prefer to be outdoors and near water with friends than alone in the flat. :sunny:
But what I liked best was the sentence that Ariela will stay with us. Whatever that looks like. Because I can say that I enjoy watching her, no matter what she does. :sparkling_heart:
Nevertheless, just like @crossmyway and others have done, I would also like to criticise the animal care. I simply believe that the animals are kept in cages that are too small for 48 hours of absence. Ariela should think of a happier solution.
Thank you again!

8 Likes

Will with a friend and a new(?) girl

7 Likes

4 Likes

She smiles now, probably she doesn’t know what Will will do her ass later on… :laughing:

9 Likes

homer simpson omg GIF

8 Likes

dose will like use ass hole?

4 Likes

Will is the asshole king of VHTV :joy:

6 Likes

Hottie :fire::fire::fire:

8 Likes

Well, he’s just a little bit obsessed about it :laughing:

2 Likes

wondering why he still has the key in her apt?

1 Like