Ariela (Part 2)

@Eugene_satch as promised, I will prolong your ban for this reaction spam

10 Likes

we would if she was there and doing something , but seeing as its just a sleeping guy and not really a hot topic , we find things to amuse us whilst we wait for action , but just for you … HELLO ARIELA where r u ??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Obviosuly she’s very polite and hospitable, and kindly left the apartment to let the guest have best sleep ever

10 Likes

@Eugene_satch send us a postcard from your vacation hope your having a great time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Can’t believe he still sleeping :rofl:

1 Like

edit: the message associated with the gif has since been removed

1 Like

yYou have a lot … a lot … talking … BUT to tell us exactly WHAT … ???

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :roll_eyes: :worried:

1 Like

Yo escribo mucho, pero vos me ganás! :laughing:

4 Likes

at least we can read your texts and at the end we know why you wrote something :smiley:

2 Likes

Art Glitch GIF
Goodbye this forum. You were shit while you lasted.

2 Likes

Bored Will And Grace GIF by Cameo
thats 5 mins of my life reading drivel i wont get back

2 Likes

I like slug, or something like ogre or goblin…

What creature sleeps for 14h a day and does nothing?

2 Likes

:laughing: :joy:
sloth

3 Likes

El tema no es que el chico haga algo ( que no hace mucho), sino que la casa esté ocupada. Es lo que en su momento pensamos de Dancer: ella no tiene la presión de tener que regresar a cierta hora, independientemente del trato que Ariela puede haber tenido con sus invitados (económicos, simple hospitalidad o lo que sea)

I also like her with a smile.

Thanks to @Ted176961 for the original.

11 Likes

Think you’re right. These boys seem to live from couch to couch with no fixed place to live. This gives Ariela mutual benefit from them. In addition, she doesn’t like coming home to an empty house! JMO :thinking: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And this affects your life, how?

And I like Star Trek.

p.s. Somebody asked me why I would mock @letsdothis like that. It was really just a little throwaway joke on a lazy evening, no hostile intentions.

6 Likes

Orionela? :grin:

Looks like a halfly helped out alien immitation. :joy: :heart_eyes: