Ariela (Part 2)

Good question :thinking:

2 Likes

No creo , su interes se centra solo en el telefono

1 Like

Quizå con la pareja, la vi muy cariñosa con Sylva.

1 Like

I think may have chance to sex with other hot guys if they come over.
He isn’t her type.

2 Likes

Think Ariela might give it up easier with Sylva than him but we will see if either get to her

Sinceramente, me parece un poco forzado todavía, pero la veo mås predispuesta a jugar con Sylva. No sé cuåntos años tiene Carlson, pero no creo que entre en el rango que ella suele elegir. Si bien Sebastian estaba cerca de los 40, hemos visto que desde entonces, los chicos que Ariela ha escogido suelen estar mås por los 30.
Pero
todo puede pasar.

Tres minutos mĂĄs tarde veo esto:

6 Likes

Acondicionando la habitaciĂłn? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

This guy most likely happens something

1 Like

Agreed. I don’t think Ariela wants to be with Carlson but who knows. I do not think she would have a problem being with Sylva. Have no idea how old Carlson is but looks older than 40.

Sweet Dreams! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

The hands of Carlson are wandering 
 on Ariela 

7 Likes

8 Likes

Puede que sea un poco anticuada por lo que pienso, y seguramente me ganare algunos pulgares hacia abajo o palmas en la cabeza, pero es necesario que Ariela este siempre con el celular en la mano? Digo, ni siquiera se entrega por completo a la sensacion del masaje intimo y sentido.
Incluso me parece un poco irrespetuoso que te esten hablando en la cara (como Carlson estaba haciendo hace un rato) y ella esté constantemente tecleando
muestra que parece ni interesarle lo que le dicen a ella.
Entiendo que ella tenga muchos mensajes y potenciales trabajos, pero el cara a cara tambien es valioso.

5 Likes

Fun fact that I can add here:

I have been in the habit of giving the places of residence imaginary names (like the residents have) for some time now. Simply to show who lives in the same region, without using real names. The basis for the names are individual residents who I use as examples, and typical constructs of city names that can be associated with the language. I am consciously taking the risk that a real city will get 2 imaginary names, because we normally cannot know who really lives close to each other, except by visiting each other.

examples (maybe the idea will catch on :wink: )

• Henrystan
  • Florawsk
  • Arielansk (seems to be identical to St. Carlsonsberg, as we found out yesterday)
  • Aderynow (unfortunately now uninhabited)
2 Likes

It’s a habit of his, however I think that being touched by someone who could be his father isn’t very exciting but evidently for the show he does this and more

New record 2’24’’

8 Likes

Please don’t blame Ariela because her stay at home is 4’24" :wink:

3 Likes

Oopss.

yes 4’24’‘’. I can’t count anymore.

I don’t blame her.
She’s an adult and makes her life what she wants.

4 Likes

Just over 1hr from there to here not to far then

1 Like

Tal como dijeron por aquĂ­ y es asĂ­, los dĂ­as lindos son pocos y ella debe estar aprovechando el verano fuera de casa, en alguna playa cercana o una piscina, teniendo en cuenta el toallĂłn que llevaba consigo.
Quién puede culparla? El sol da vitamina D, energía extra y un poco mås de color a la piel :laughing:

6 Likes