Ariela (Part 2)

Having fun on the water or water sports? Enjoy and what about some photos please Ariella.

3 Likes

girlfriend love GIF by LVRS
:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Shes not only beautiful without makeup, she is uber sexy on this picture, when a girl sometimes
don´t belive they are sexy and beautiful just in that moment they usally are… allways my opinium.

5 Likes

forse Batik,vistoil suo profilo indiano

1 Like

I don’t know who Oscar is or Oscars friend, but only this guy was there, sleeping through it. Ariela woke him up afterwards, clothed.

6 Likes

Totally wrong thread.

1 Like

Canto superior esquerdo Amelie, Oscar & Pearl, e nĂŁo Ariela. :smile:

1 Like

:rofl:
I thought of this scene when I saw Ariela coming into the kitchen from the bathroom today, seemingly in a hurry. So naturally I went back to check if she had exposed her nakedness to somebody who doesn’t have the necessary clearance level. Never mind which topic I was in…mistake

12 Likes

I think this apartment is becoming a bit like a theater where the star who is supposed to act actually leaves the other actors alone on stage and when he is there he stays behind the scenes…he is a good director and has understood that his presence is sometimes enough and with minimal effort he satisfies everyone and the rest that is needed comes by itself…speaking metaphorically…it is simply an observation of the facts and that’s it…it’s a shame because this place was truly unique.

7 Likes

I think this comment is abit like a 2 bit play .Where the composer is supposed to write in a meaningful manner,but is such a loner .most of the other readers wish he would remain quiet behind the scenes instead of being a keyboard ninja.But he doesnt have the brain capicity to compose a meaningfull comment without reverting to negativity all the time ,this is my opinion and probably agreed with by 99% of the other readers of this forum,
this is a simple observation of the facts .
its a shame because before him and a few other cynical self frustrated morons ,this forum used to be a meaningfull place ,
Over to you!!!
Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

7 Likes

100% d’accord. Hudson doit avoir un problème avec ces neurones. Regarder les choses positivement n’est pas dans ses gènes. C’est triste pour lui, il ne sera jamais heureux

3 Likes

when you don’t share the thoughts of others in this place you seek the approval of others and offend people…it’s the limit of this place anyway think what you want I don’t care

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Funny bunny went for a breath of fresh air but now back but not much of a tan. Hope its ok and was just a check up at vets.

1 Like

Instead of complaining about this realm all he needs to do is switch to the other realms and it’s that simple :100: and Ariela is doing a great job. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

:fire: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

14 Likes

Ik weet dat ik veel negatieve reacties ga krijgen over die foto , maar toch moet er mij iets van het hart .

Ik hou van Ariela ( als ze in haar appartement is ) , maar ik zou beschaamd zijn in Ariela’s plaats , als ik al die kleren op het hoop zie liggen .

11 Likes

Ariela’s clothing system is that there is no system. :rofl: :laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes

Ariela’s clothing system is sniffing every piece several times and if it doesn’t smell then wear it. :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

This way of storing clothes may gain four to six-legged unwanted inhabitants of the wardrobe.

1 Like