Ariela (Part 2)

I’m not sure how that works! :thinking: :innocent:

Oh bugger she’s had a shave :cry:

6 Likes

13 Likes

May just be a flying vist as Ariella is packing her little rucksack

Packs the backpack again. Then it was probably just a short visit home. At least she cleaned the animals’ cages and gave them food and water! :thinking: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

In and Out again :yum:

1 Like

Andery came

5 Likes

Andery relaxes and raps a little after doing the dishes and helping with the animals! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

4 Likes

She’s taking anything that can go bad with her it looks like…Oh well :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

And we were gone! :thinking: :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

They leave at this time probably won’t back again tonight

1 Like

Maybe within 48 hours.
Ariela took care to prepare her bag.

2 Likes

I’m afraid Ted is right. :hugs:

2 Likes

I have feeling she will has relationship with Andery soon.
Not sure she will stay in project or not if that is true. :joy:

1 Like

Hard to say. Depends on how serious it gets! :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Es que quizá incluso ahora ya la tienen y por una cuestión idiomática no conocemos los términos de esa relación; no sabemos si es una relación monogámica (puede que ellos emocionalmente estén juntos pero físicamente estén con otros también) o solo algo de diversión, amigos con derecho o algo así.
Lo que sí podemos ver es que se gustan mucho y hay química. Sobre todo de parte de Ariela, ya que hemos visto muchos chicos en su casa sin “el final feliz”. Al menos no el que incluye todo jaja

4 Likes

I haven’t looked yet,but I see Ariela, been back in and gone back out again just wondering if she has feed and watered the critters poor things

3 Likes

Look above. They were taken care of!

2 Likes

A diferencia de otras oportunidades, estas últimas veces, antes de irse fuera de su casa, Ariela ha alimentado y limpiado el sector de animales. Incluso, los ha hecho “pasear” por su sala. Evidentemente, ella se dio cuenta que las pobres mascotas necesitan de un poquito más de amor y cuidado :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

In a rush…

9 Likes