Archi, Cleo

Archi is a fairly open-minded guy, he could lend a hand. :wink:

mission fail, we decided to give a master class :joy: half an hour later the master class failed :laughing: look at his facial expressions :rofl:

It’s funny the guest guy is so shy, he has taken a few showers and didn’t cover himself while doing so. Maybe he is more shy being naked around the other tenants than he is shy about being on cam

Esta siendo obligado a follar se alguna chica, mi rada gay me dice que este chico no es nisiquiera bisexual, es completamente gay solo que aun no lo quiere admitir.

Hats off to Archi it has taken him a long time to get Nani ( especially with Kata’s approval) but he did a good job and she seems to have taken to it like a duck to water. Now we just have to see how the threesome continues. Where will the loyalties and jealousies show. Fascinating . Scripted - all you conspiracy supporters? . i don’t think so.

To be fair Archi did not have to do much. She had been aching for a bit of action but the dude had no interest no matter how hard she tried.

What do you think the girls will do this time? Will they be able to seduce the guy or he will switch to Archie? :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Aint nothing happening with Alp. he seems totally ill-at-ease with all this. probably come from a very conservative family. The fact he wears pyjamas to s___p would suggest a demure upbringing. very sheltered. Sort of thing someone who attended a private school might do. of course that’s all pure supposition. I just don’t expect any great transformation from bashful boy to punani plunderer anytime soon.

Seems like he probably would be happier with Archie than the girls

Dear Alp, massage oil is not a good lubricant. Neither is Vaseline. Both are mild irritants. And if you’ve tight, they aren’t going to ease the pain. I would recommend something with menthol to slightly numb the anus, a silicone gel lube is probably best. Nice and slick. Use liberally. And the prostate gland is located toward the spine, so aim in that direction with the dildo for the most satisfying experience. Possibly start with a smaller dildo and work up to the meatier ones. Or just use your fingers, but make sure your fingernails are well trimmed first. Remember that the anus is a very delicate part of the body and the internal surface tears easily so be careful. Most of all, don’t rush things and have fun exploring. Kind regards, Albion. x :wink:

Girls broken this boy? He needs to be introduced to the guys from the nudist house, otherwise he will cripple himself.

Est-il prĂȘt Ă  ouvrir sa porte de garage, le pauvre ? :innocent:

1 Do you see how he himself suffers? Don’t you feel sorry for him? And experienced guys will teach the poor man :smiling_imp:

Pour souffrir, il a l’air de rĂ©ellement souffrir ! :laughing:

Im found, here he is happy!

I think he did enjoy himself at first with Aldon but then when things proceeded to anal, it was way too much for him. And Aldon was not in the mood to deal with someone so inexperienced which did not help. He needs someone patient (and also needs to start smaller, that dildo he had was way too big)

So you can rupture the sphincter, and this is already self-m________n

It seems @Vinnie170803 didn’t like your good advice :joy:

Meh, Vinnie is dead to me. I don’t got no time for that. Maybe he needs lubrication more than he reckons.

Alp still is very nervous/reluctant to let Archi and Kataleya see his dick. He makes sure it is hidden by hands or legs when playing naked card games. Kinda strange since he has taken several showers without hiding his junk. And yesterday he sat in a way that hide his dick from the group but was perfectly visible to the cams and viewers. I guess it’s different being nude around friends than strangers you cannot see but considering he has seen his friends fuck, suck and everything in between, I would think he would feel more comfortable by now.

Hidden from his friends

In full view of us